Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hit me op :fsmug:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Through the magic of patriotism and the technological horsepower of the America MachineTM, prepuce repurposed has become General Omar Bradley:

A five star general, and the first-ever Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Omar Bradley was known as "The “GI’s General” for the polite and respectful way that he treated soldiers of all ranks and nationalities. Gen. Bradley also led the charge to dismiss fellow five-star general Douglas MacArthur, after the latter became the first (and only) person in history to hate Communism too much. Sometimes the burden of an American hero is heavy indeed.

yesssss :boom:

the way I see it, if we're all a little queer then we're probably also all a bit of a commie pinko :D

Areola Grande

we don't have any villains :smugbert:

Areola Grande

I did a bad job :(

Areola Grande

Prof. Crocodile posted:

With this show of contrition, the America MachineTM has decided that you have learned your lesson, and allows you to resume your heroism humbly as Boxcar Willie:

A former United States Air Force flight engineer who found fame singing ‘hobo music’ during the golden age of the Grand Ole’ Opry, Lecil Travis Martin, better known by his stage name Boxcar Willie, enjoyed significant international popularity despite being considered a novelty act in America. What's more, according to serious journalist David Icke, Boxcar Willie also proudly represents America as part of the secret cabal of reptilian aliens that controls the earth. Do us proud, Willie!

:cawg: mom always said I'd end up a shiftless transient fella :banjo:

Areola Grande

op I'm dying to know what your country is

Areola Grande

just like a ford :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande