Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

millennials and gen z stuck working retail service industry jobs without the same opportunity to better themselves older generations have had invented KAREN to describe entitled well off housewives who abuse them due to being dissatisfied with their cushy lives without realizing or caring how hosed up that is

everyone involved is kinda miserable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

most KARENS are women who married guys they didn’t like that much for financial stability and now their only pleasure in life is their almond milk vanilla latte, and WHAT IS THIS, SOY?? SOY??? THIS IS LITERALLY THE ONLY THING I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL DAY! FOR 20 loving YEARS I’VE BEEN BLOWING THIS FAT BORING JERK I HATE JUST TO LIVE IN A BIGGER HOUSE THAN I GREW UP IN, IVE HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT, HOW HARD IS IT TO USE ALMOND? IF I GAIN AN OUNCE HE’LL DIVORCE ME, OMG I HATE MYSELF

meanwhile the millennial has no health insurance

naem fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Jul 4, 2020