Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

My white supremacist friend says I need to get redpilled???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacestronaut
Dec 7, 2010

vaginite posted:

My white supremacist friend says I need to get redpilled???

actually to respect the creators vision you want small blue pills

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gary oldmans diary posted:

no no no no no. clearly youre not smart enough
https://i.imgur.com/dPOJ0G7.mp4
you need to watch this until you have big matrix brains

Whats this from

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I think it’s an estrogen thing he’s got some big tits

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Whats this from
lawnmower man

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

gary oldmans diary posted:

you gotta be smart to really get what the matrix is all about. im talkin mensa smart

I think after the sequels not even the world's greatest brain genius could figure out what Matrix was about.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Anyway, Dark City > Matrix. The battle scene looks awful, but at least there's only one of them.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Thirteenth Floor was better than The Matrix.

coke
Jul 12, 2009

vaginite posted:

But if you zoom in hard on the lip area there is clearly a mustache. It's subtle but it's there (spoilered in case you don't want Jennifer Connolly ruined for you):

rear end TO rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

all women have mustaches

didnt you people learn anything from dark city