Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
too bad about the theatrical release voiceover in the beginning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

and you're tellin' me the goddamn brain squids didn't keep a record of where they got the people? what if they needed more??

also that guy is gonna be a huge dick now that he has god-machine powers, life probably got way worse after he killed mr. book

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

do you think they put the one brain squid in a kid's body because he was a psychopathic prick? like why keep him around at that point

i have lots of thoughts on Dark City, the movie

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

too bad about the theatrical release voiceover in the beginning

Thundercracker posted:

Great movie... If you mute the first minute of the movie.

why the theatrical release was made and the changes therein is dissertation worthy imo