Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTX89RxXW5w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ye the people

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ye we can

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

SorePotato posted:

A third rapist enters the ring

may the best rapist win

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

please don't clap

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

riseofmydick posted:

It's really loving disgusting that people are letting this happen without any kind of intervention. This guys mind is just completely loving fried.

wait until you see the other two guys

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

Pretty sure they just don't want 4 more years of Trump. It doesn't need more elaboration than that.

When Biden loses you're going celebrate but I wonder how long it'll last. When Trump burns the rest of your country down and the revolution doesn't happen because, with total control of the country, he crushes it. You'll look back fondly at the time you got to bloviate on a forum about ideals and poo poo. Because ideals won't exist in your country very soon. You will either be with Trump or declared non-person.

It's not even that Biden is better, or even just the same. It's more how concerned you are about Biden winning compared to apparently not giving a gently caress about Trump getting 4 more years. Biden fills you with Terror but you think Trump is the enemy you know or something? As if Trump hasn't been accelerating in his shittiness. As if how bad it is now is how bad it's going to get. You joke about crack pinging but in the end here you are and it's not funny.

the part of the country thats burning down right now is a dem one party state lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
People are really bad at arguing for Biden even tho its totally possible imo. It's sad to see.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
It's always this abstract fanfiction where biden v trump is what is going to decide fascism. fuckin lmao why would you take this angle. Tell people what they're going to get even if its crap, you don't need to treat people like babies.

Algund Eenboom posted:

(shoveling OVER 9000!! pieces of bernie sanders merchandise back into my closet) And if you think about it, what really is voting anyway

bernie shirts being offloaded on flea markets ftw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

They hated him because he told the truth.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tulip posted:

What level is it if Kanye wins?

if kayne wins we 100% know he has an isekai superpower

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

oliwan posted:

Americans are not good at democracy and don't understand its basic aspects??? Well I never...

its a constitutional republic op

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

oliwan posted:

surely no one actually supports Kanye here op, I just happened on this thread and stayed after seeing how insane taintrunner is

I'm voting Kanye

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

The 2020 election is a choice between two people. Voting for a third party is really just the same as not voting. If you don't feel this election is important enough for you to cast a vote for a real candidate, I don't know what you're waiting for.

Oh I get it, Biden losing means next time, surely, we will get a leftist candidate. Just how Hillary losing in 2016 means we got a...wait a minute...hmm.

ye is real, you can buy his shirts & poo poo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1317626330289262592