Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

I'm watching youtube videos and eating pizza rolls while one of my dogs freaks out from all the fireworks even though it's still bright outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Do a little yard work, then gonna get quietly drunk on lemon vodka and iced tea (I call it "vice tea," clever right) and watch the city fireworks from my house in a couple hours.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Feb 17, 2011

meat

gently caress the 4th of July

bossy lady
Jul 5, 2006

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

gently caress the 4th of July

This post is a universal truth.

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

drove out to the desert and fired 3 machine guns

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Just ran out of the Excalibur mortars. Kids can finish off the sparklers and roman candles. I'm knocking back a bourbon and going to bed.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Watching Baki the Grappler with headphones while fireworks are loud as poo poo just outside of my apartment.

Also eating leftover pizza.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

Taco Defender

No official fireworks, but lots of BOOMS to scare the dogs and wake people up.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah spike it nice and good

Imagine being proud of America

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

went over to my parents' house for bbq chicken. grill ran out of gas. finished in the oven. then i came home and had an icecream sandwich. currently listening to the neighbors has a fireworks war.

bossy lady
Jul 5, 2006

Fireworks sort of lose their magic when people set them off every night for a month until about 6 am

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010

Don't look at me-
I'm ugly in the morning
When the headaches gone
The sun is not.
Forgot to turn the alarm
On - on

Pillbug

I went shooting with my medic partner and his girlfriend at a range, out in the woods and then we chilled out by the water feature he just built in his backyard. Did not have any fireworks , unfortunately.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

It's very canadian OP thanks for asking.

SCROTO TURBOSPERG
Jan 21, 2007

I attended a nice luncheon in wine country where i filled up on deviled eggs and the finest of cheeses from a charcuterie.

In a ramada, gonna jack it later.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

stickin' my dick in the mashed potatoes just like every other saturday of the year

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Hardon Crime posted:

drove out to the desert and fired 3 machine guns

Yeah that's a very Stalin thing, but what are you doing?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Incredible

i ate hamburgers and went in a pool

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

Statistically you'd think that I'd sometimes fluke into typing a decent post. Nah. Only the most tedious, shitty posts, all day every day baby!

Don't bother engaging me, I don't ever get the hints to fuck off.

I shot roman candles at my in-laws. So that was neat.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Went geocaching, played GTA5, grilled black bean burgers, watched Snowpiercer with the wife, now sitting on the deck listening to neighborhood fireworks and reading somethingawful.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Impotently yelling at strangers on Facebook about how fireworks are bad because of a host of reasons other than they personally annoy me.

Radirot
Feb 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

we're in a drought so i hope the city catches on fire. gently caress the 4th of july.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah spike it nice and good

um excuse me posted:

Impotently yelling at strangers on Facebook about how fireworks are bad because of a host of reasons other than they personally annoy me.

Most of my neighbors have had it with fireworks and some of the comments in favor of fireworks:

"Thanks for the deplorable 4th of July celebration!" *18 USA flag emojis*

"itís life you canít control what other people do to celebrate AmericaĎs birthday"

Guarantee they all have "I support our veterans!" poo poo everywhere

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

Thankfully, anyone who sets off a firework within 500 miles of my house are seriously hosed up and would probably end up in jail for starting a wildfire.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Made some sick skirt steak and chicken for tacos and set off some 24 mortar shells and it was good suck it

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm playing Warzone and hanging out with my cat, who is not freaking out but he is definitely spooked by all the strange firework noises.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ramrod XTreme

My neighbors to the back set off some huge rear end fireworks. Watched them in the yard with my wife. Thrilling!
e: Their house is behind the tree line, you can sorta see it for size comparison. These were some of the SMALL ones.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jul 5, 2020

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

WHY BE A FATCAT WHEN YOU CAN BE A SMOKERAT?

COOL ZONE HERO, ASK ME ABOUT MY LIVESTREAMS

I did pretty much nothing, made some dinner, and now doing nothing but with bourbon milk punch

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

My neighbors to the back set off some huge rear end fireworks. Watched them in the yard with my wife. Thrilling!
e: Their house is behind the tree line, you can sorta see it for size comparison. These were some of the SMALL ones.

Same

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

aaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

My dog is a loving mess and pissing and making GBS threads everywhere and thereís nothing I can do, thanks for asking

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

FCKGW posted:

My dog is a loving mess and pissing and making GBS threads everywhere and there’s nothing I can do, thanks for asking

That sucks. Our older dog is half deaf and has been slowly getting more unsettled all night. I'm now sitting in my car, listening to to podcasts in a state park parking lot about 30 minutes from home.

I hope the explosions stop soon and your pupper gets a chance to calm down.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Who What Now posted:

I shot roman candles at my in-laws. So that was neat.

that's the best time!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

aaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

its all nice on rice posted:

That sucks. Our older dog is half deaf and has been slowly getting more unsettled all night. I'm now sitting in my car, listening to to podcasts in a state park parking lot about 30 minutes from home.

I hope the explosions stop soon and your pupper gets a chance to calm down.

Thanks. Itís only a day or two of stress, not gonna be a wet blanket on other peopleís fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

aaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

LA knows how to get down

https://twitter.com/conwayshow/stat...8536101888?s=21