Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Did anything ever come of the recent #MeToo poo poo against him? Cause that's really gonna be the deciding factor on if I ever give him another cent as long as his bloated, coked-out rear end is alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Molestationary Store posted:

It's Marilyn Manson, whatever you've heard there's other poo poo 10x worse nobody knows about.

The stuff in his book I could get over cause the entire thing was written in such a way that it seems like even he was disgusted with himself. Him straight up sexually assaulting a woman goes beyond hosed up rock star debauchery though.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Escobarbarian posted:

Marilyn Manson literally tied up and tortured Evan Rachel Wood, btw.

This is what I've been saying. It seems weird to have a thread on this piece of poo poo. Like we don't have a specific Drake thread. Or a Roman Polanski thread. And for good reason.