Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

That said, I'll hit the Bad Blood PPV on sunday and if I can a couple episodes of RAW right after. I don't know how many people actually care but that's what's been happening to me! Just very busy and too sweaty to sit down and watch wroosling.

One legitimate content warning for the Raw after the PPV: Brian Pillman dies immediately before Badd Blood, and they show a really tasteless interview with his widow to try and prove they aren't responsible. I know there's a no-spoiler policy, but some things should be braced for.

Also, it's good to see this thread around again, and take all the time you need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 12, 2004

Lurks With Wolves posted:

One legitimate content warning for the Raw after the PPV: Brian Pillman dies immediately before Badd Blood, and they show a really tasteless interview with his widow to try and prove they aren't responsible. I know there's a no-spoiler policy, but some things should be braced for.

Also, it's good to see this thread around again, and take all the time you need.

Oof this whole era has beyond tasteless stuff going on, the PPV Owen dying during a PPV, the show immediately after that poo poo is going to get really hosed. . I would highly recommend watching the episode of Dark Side of the Ring if you want some semblance of closure regarding those events.

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

Alright, it's been too bloody long since I did an update so let's hit that poo poo up. Bring out your salted dried meats and your delicious, full bodied beer and lets do this.

In Your House: Badd Blood: October 05, 1997

Nation of Domination vs Legion of Doom
- Hi before this match begins 'WOW THE MAIN EVENT IS GONNA BE AWESOME' also brian pillman died we dont know what the gently caress anyway
- Legion of doom getting a highly respectable pop
- Whole crowd chanting "Rocky sucks! Rocky sucks!" poor dude
- Good stuff, nation! The Crowd is livid!

An Update on Brian Pillman
- Sunny: lets bang in the hell in the cell
- "He's dead. We have no idea what happened, so anyway, here:"

Tarantula and Mosaic vs Max Mini and Mini Nova
- I know it's inherently problematic with the while (MIDGET WRESTLING) billings but I genuinely like these matches, these guys are great athletes any one of these would be better than loving peter dinklage for tyrion
- Lawler: haha gently caress short people
- Jim ross: some respect king, these are athletes
- Lawler: NO!!! What's the deal with Lawler's commentary?
- Why did they stop doing these? They're genuinely fun.
- Nice pin Max!
- I...i had no idea there were other language commentators...

Godwinns vs Headbangers
- headbangers are getting cooler the more I see th- DID HE JUST SPIT INTO HIS OWN loving MOUTH
- Godwins are just beastly but those denim overalls get pretty disgusting drat...
- There seems to be a huge "these people are disgusting" thing with the godwins, there's nonstop comments on gross appalachian people or whatever. yikes
- Fans did NOT like this team winning.

Owen Hart sends a message to Stone Cold
- They're just straight up acknowledging that Stone Cold is a literal insane person who attacks people for no reason. neat

WWE Honours St. Louis Legends
-

Farooq addresses Owen Hart and Stone Cold
- Not much to say...

Farooq vs Owen Hart: Intercontinental title
- The match is pretty good but Stone Cold is taking over the entire thing. It's kind of annoying, I dont like it when commentary takes over the match, reminds me of the Jericho commentary on AEW a few weeks ago.

Los Boricuas vs Disciples of Apocalypse
- Nice to see the LB's again. They're pretty good.
- And DoA took the win. Not bad! I always like backbreakers.

The Hart Foundation wants to set an example
- I don't know why this is cut into a segment, it was 6 seconds of bret saying America sucks.

Hart Foundation vs Patriot and MOTHER. loving. VADER
- ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS TIME
- lmao Vader trying to beat Bret with a flagpole this is great
- match hasn't even started and its just a brawl, flagpoles broken, shattered, people being thrown into the crowd, this is great
- This is a really long match and I am not complaining
- Love watching Vader dropping people
- Hahahaha he used Bret's hold on him
- Hitting people with a ringside gong is literally such a horrifying looking attack to me...
- Disgusting, managing to beat vader. Bret hart was clearly cheatin'.

HBK discusses his Hell in a Cell match
- He seems confident. Refers to Hunter, Chyna and Rick Rude as his "troops". lol

Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker Hell in a Cell
- I really like Shawn Michaels's theme.
- Taker just throwing HBK like he's a ragdoll. I love it!
- One guy screaming "MAKE HIM BLEED!" and "KILL HIM! KILL HIM!" drat dude
- A lot of this match is throwing people into the wall
- This match is turning into a "Shawn Michaels murders the poo poo out of the Undertaker's face" which is pretty neat
- Shawn why you hitting cameramen?
- Oh good lord they got out and now they're on top of the cell, crowd is going literally insane
- jesus christ he throw him off the cell, that poo poo looked painful
- GOOD LORD that chairshot looked- what
- What the gently caress is this
- ??????????????????????????????
- Alright I guess that's a thing now
- Paul Bearer seems pleased as punch over this
- Oh and I guess Shawn Michaels wins in the most bullshit way ever, gently caress this guy lol

Overall this was a great PPV though. The last event was wild, I'll take ten please.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

TheDiceMustRoll posted:

- GOOD LORD that chairshot looked- what
- What the gently caress is this
- ??????????????????????????????
- Alright I guess that's a thing now
- Paul Bearer seems pleased as punch over this
- Oh and I guess Shawn Michaels wins in the most bullshit way ever, gently caress this guy lol

That's got to be Kane.

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Aug 7, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're going to watch the royal rumble.

TheDiceMustRoll
Jul 23, 2018

Cavauro posted:

you're going to watch the royal rumble.

Is that the next one? I thought it was RAW for a few episodes then the next PPV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no, it's a while from now. i hope you don't stop posting.

«4 »