Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Hell yes, the Canada vs. America Angle spearheaded by Bret Hart is legitimately one of my absolute favorite storylines ever in WWE.

So glad you're doing the PPVs as well, because In Your House: Canadian Stampede is absolutely a show I recommend watching when you get up to that point. The main event is one of the hottest crowds you will ever see/hear.

I actually did have to check because hell yeah Canadian Stampede but it's before the starting date here :( July 6, 1997

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

I think it might be straight up the best WWE PPV ever? Not sure what would beat it

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

The thing with Canadian Stampede is that it's a 4 match card where everything is incredible. I will check out Backlash 2000 - I still vaguely remember MITB 2011 and it was very, very good, but not as good as Canadian Stampede.