Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

Man Inca is kind of an aggressively terrible person.

Pure guessing makes me think Inca will join Joker's faction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it wasn't even really a joke in the anime. he provided some potato facts when prompted, is all.

That's a little unfortunate and it's wild to see Juggernaut without his gear. Still, I guess they wanted to get to the plot and action as fast as they could, but still.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Aruthur figuring things out before everyone is very "Jason figured it out?" from The Good Place energy.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Uh...I'm not sure where to begin with this episode :stare:

Joker is very much the Dark Hero Shinra thinks he is but actually isn't and I'm glad he has some alternate role models to look up to.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

It seems she is less of an abuser and more a controler. Like her job is to make the children happy, cause they are too scared of Kurono. Still she is a terrible person going along with the abuse.

It's made fairly evident that the people who willingly stay working for Haijima, at least at this facility, are lovely people who don't care for the wellbeing of children and partially encourage their abuse for the pursuit of whatever results they're looking for.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
It's gonna turn out anyone who uses plasma in their abilities is messed up in the head at some level.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Annointed posted:

Well so far that seems to be the case. Haumea seem to do whatever she likes to the detriment of everyone else, Arthur is hardcore larper and Nataku is just insane from pressure and abuse.

Unless is this a future spoiler, Nataku's powers doesn't seem to be plasma. They're apparently nuclear in some way which is bizarre and novel (which also goes with Smokey in this arc)

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

Adolla Burst.
It's magic pyrokinesis. I ain't gotta explain poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Edit: didn't update the thread on the app