Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

you called them furfags.

You seem to have a problem with not seeing groups of people as homogenous for some reason.

A search of Soul Reaver's username with "fur" reveals they have not, in fact, called them "furfags" at least certainly not here.

I understand it must suck to get so much poo poo for your poo poo article but making poo poo up is not helping you either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

bronze you've been spamming every thread about me or the front page with your hate for me and lowtax, you've been hassling me in PMs, you are fully loving unhinged.

I sent you one PM dude, you responded, I responded.
Every thread would be grossly exaggerated as well as "hate".

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Jfc "trying to start poo poo" by going WTF is that article and several people were in agreement... lots still seem to be expressing that same sentiment it seems.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

At least I dropped it. I'm currently annexing Venezuela and it feels great! Try it sometime.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

ulex minor posted:

just because we enjoy putting on our jackboots and trimming down our moustaches and embracing sensuously doesn't mean we actually want to gently caress Hitler Hitler

Speak for yourself, you anti-traditionalist!