Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
:smug: Good morning, you're all just pretending to need this "medicine" because you're drug addicts.

:angel: Good evening, directed pharmaceutical use of amphetamines obviously enriches the lives of many itt and I just woul
I was in Model UN 2 years in a row, they gave us North Korea then Iraq and we came in 3rd against all odds as Iraq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
:smug: Good morning, you're all just pretending to need this "medicine" because you're drug addicts.

:angel: Good evening, directed pharmaceutical use of amphetamines obviously enriches the lives of many itt and I just woul
South Africa moves to condemn American citizen Richard Kyanka and is looking for co-sponsors to our motion

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bronze Fonz posted:

Brazil has severed diplomatic ties with New Zealand.

South Africa will also be severing ties with New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, and we will be strongly considering sanctions on Belgium

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

CURRENTLY VOTING ON

1. Sanctions on American citizen Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka
Raised by South Africa, co-sponsored by Brazil
Belgium, Kenya abstains
Turkey and Saudi Arabia opposed

2. Should Japan be allowed to have a military again
Raised by Japan, no co-sponsors,
Kenya opposes
Brazil opposes while winking

3. Japan would like to bully Palau
Raised by Japan, Kenya co-sponsors also boatlifts homophobic politicians to Palau
Brazil opposes while winking

4. South Africa should be an "idiot baby" country
Raised by Saudi Arabia, no co-sponsors
Kenya, Brazil opposes

5. India should be renamed to Federated Republic of Butts
Raised by Pakistan, co-sponsored by Thailand, Kenya, Brazil

1) Our Bill
2) Officially no
2) Officially no
4) Opposed
5) Abstain

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

South Africa supports resolution 6

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Saalkin posted:

Jamaica also supports the anti-anime motion but would like to purpose Japan pay reparations for creating anime.

South Africa supports the anti-anime motion and co-sponsors anime reparations

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

South Africa requests this photo of an international war criminal be stricken from the rolls

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Weed is hereby added to the agenda as resolution 4.

Resolution 1: The complete and total ban of all Anime
Anime shall be named as a contraband substance in all member states
Raised by Russia, Seconded by many others
Pro: Russia, Saudi Arabia, US, China, Canada 5
Con: Spain, Croatia, 2
Abs:
Some other BS:

Resolution 2: Just let us murder journalists. Come on.
Raised by Saudi Arabia, Seconded by Turkey
Pro: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, China 3
Con: US, Canada, Croatia, 3
Abs: Spain
Some Other BS:

Resolution 3: Nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki again
Raised by China, seconded by Saudi Arabia
Pro: China, Saudi Arabia 2
Con: US, Canada, Croatia 3
Abs: Spain
Some Other BS:

Resolution 4: Legalize weed worldwide
Raised by US, seconded by Canada
Pro: Canada, US, Croatia, 3
Con: Spain, China, Saudi Arabia 3
Abs:
Some Other BS:

Motions without a second will not be added to the agenda unless they're really sweet or funny.

1) Yea, addendum of anime reparations; looking for parties to draft the reparations amendment
2) Nay
3) Nay
4) Yea 2 tha max

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

South Africa second's Zimbabwe and Ghanarea's motions in hopes of creating unity among the African continent

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

May South Africa have our request for co-sponsors and authors of an Anime Reparations amendment tabled to item #1

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Zombiepop posted:

Egypt is very down with this BCEG-pact.

Egypt abstains from resolution 5, supports nr 6 and 7.

Also we have 2 many mummies and will trade mummies for other old poo poo.

SA will trade mummy of De Klerk for a cool mummy

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Zombiepop posted:

hmm you can get the Kamose mummy, only reigned for like 3 years tho.

We will take that deal

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Zombiepop posted:

Excellent, please dont smoke the mummy. Be nice to it.

Do whatever you want with the De Klerk mummy.

We would like to extend a measure of friendship to all African countries, currently; pan-Africanism is the way forward after the terrible way the United Kingdom has treated the Belgian Congo in these trying times.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Zippy the Bummer posted:

th

we, the Unitdeds States delegation, reiterate tht we have bad gas, an anime sucks

also, we would like to approach Morrocco with an arms deal wh is anyone actually morroco yet US doesnt give a gifuck

South Africa will kindly accept this arms deal from the United States on behalf of Morocco on the platform of Pan-Africanism

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

South Africa joins Brazil in the condemnation of Turkey (Brazil call us)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Zippy the Bummer posted:

the undsse acan barely even keeps its head upright and we well i don rember

We gladly accept this arms deal from US President Donald Trump or future US President Joe Biden, whichever signs it

Resolution 5 Amendment B Yea

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jul 6, 2020

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

The UK calls for a ban on all animated television, film, or web series, as well as any textual media also featuring graphical illustrations, originating from the Russian Federation, any CIS member state, or any nation hosting Russian troops.

South Africa proposes a strongly-worded international condemnation of the United Kingdom for both their actions toward Russia and their continued hosting and acceptance of a paedophile cult led by Prince Andrew

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

CURRENT AGENDA:

DAY 3

Resolution 1: Open up Europe to colonization and exploitation
Pro: Madagascar, Normal Congo, Brazil, Ghanarea, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Canada
Con: Iraq, Zimbabwe, Croatia, Gambia
Abs: Finland
Other BS:

Resolution 2: Condemn both US and UK for their constant bullshit
Pro: Iraq, Zimbabwe, Croatia, Madagascar, Normal Congo, Brazil, Ghanarea, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Jamaica, Gambia
Con: Finland, Canada
Abs:
Other BS:

Resolution 3: Create and recognize a new state of Kurdistan
Pro: Iraq, Zimbabwe, Croatia, Madagascar, Normal Congo, Ghanarea, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Jamaica, Gambia
Con: Canada
Abs: Brazil, Finland
Other BS:

Resolution 4: Create a worldwide Six Flags branded roller coaster
Pro: Iraq, Zimbabwe, Croatia, Madagascar, Brazil, Finland, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Canada, Jamaica
Con: Ghanarea, Gambia
Abs:Normal Congo,
Other BS:

Resolution 5: Give Turkey a Goatse flag
Pro: Iraq, Zimbabwe, Croatia, Madagascar, Brazil, Ghanarea, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Canada, Jamaica, Gambia,
Con: Finland
Abs:Normal Congo
Other BS:

Resolution 6: Rename Cuba to Cuba Gooding JR
Pro: Iraq, Zimbabwe, Croatia, Madagascar, Brazil, Finland, Ghanarea, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Jamaica, Gambia
Con:
Abs:Normal Congo
Other BS:

1) Yea
2) Yea
3) Yea
4) Yea
5) Yea
6) Yea

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

South Africa would like to announce the annexation of Amsterdam, now henceforth to be known as Little Soweto

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

South Africa will be abstaining from voting today because our representative is tired as gently caress from working overnight shifts and has decided to celebrate the 1st International gently caress It day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

South Africa has returned from a days long slumber, what did we miss