Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
old friend

Minmaxing my enlightenment through asceticism, not wasting any points in worldly pursuits. Not even levelling my wisdom, just going straight for the hard stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I'm so zen I only play the second part of half life

Prof. Crocodile

This picture, found by typing "random image" into Google, is a more accurate representation of who I am than anything I would have consciously chosen.

Having achieved a state of true enlightenment, I am no longer wracked with doubt about whether to believe that it's not butter. I know that it is not.

Do not doubt me in this matter, for I can feel the answer in the very core of my essence, as surely as I feel the breath in my lungs and the poo poo in my posts.

Prof. Crocodile

This picture, found by typing "random image" into Google, is a more accurate representation of who I am than anything I would have consciously chosen.

Saying om and my mantra at the same time as I do ujjayi breathing like a zen superset.

Soon I will be as blissful as gently caress, and I will be able to look down from a place of unapproachable serenity and tell all the chumps at the monastery to suck it.

old friend

looking on and rolling my eyes as boyfriend and his monk bro "spot" each other's meditation - "Two more ॐ or to failure bro!" his friend shouts as they both grunt and sweat profusely

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

vanisher posted:

I'm so zen I only play the second part of half life

I'm so zen I only play half of second life

nut

dragging a wooden rake to draw intricate patterns in a desktop garden entirely filled with flamin Cheeto crumbs

cda

taking performance diminishing drugs

sig by vanisher

old friend

cda posted:

taking performance diminishing drugs

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i only listen to the first Bush album

thanks vanisher, owlhawk911, manifisto, kaiser schnitzel, nut for your suggestions and help

treasure bear

old friend posted:

looking on and rolling my eyes as boyfriend and his monk bro "spot" each other's meditation - "Two more ॐ or to failure bro!" his friend shouts as they both grunt and sweat profusely

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

been running silence drills but every time i beat my personal best i whoop with joy and it fucks the whole thing up

thank you very much vanisher, x 2, and six for the loveliest handwriting ever
oooh no i left my sig unlocked... sure hope no one steals it!

old friend

really pissed off at someone in my discord who achieved enlightenment by opening up the console and typing "GOD MODE"

alexandriao

"What're quantum mechanics?"
"I don't know. People who repair quantums, I suppose."

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Having achieved a state of true enlightenment, I am no longer wracked with doubt about whether to believe that it's not butter. I know that it is not.

Do not doubt me in this matter, for I can feel the answer in the very core of my essence, as surely as I feel the breath in my lungs and the poo poo in my posts.

Slumpy

to max level ones stat is to be weaker than all toons.

Slumpy

one mans rare is another mans epic.

Finger Prince

"I think he's watching us..."

"No, it's just the Mountain Peeks."
(Source)

old friend posted:

really pissed off at someone in my discord who achieved enlightenment by opening up the console and typing "GOD MODE"

Typing GOD MODE in the console and immediately winking out of existence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

Samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth from which we all endeavour to escape, is really just a form of circuit training,