Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

Minmaxing my enlightenment through asceticism, not wasting any points in worldly pursuits. Not even levelling my wisdom, just going straight for the hard stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

looking on and rolling my eyes as boyfriend and his monk bro "spot" each other's meditation - "Two more ॐ or to failure bro!" his friend shouts as they both grunt and sweat profusely

old friend

cda posted:

taking performance diminishing drugs

old friend

really pissed off at someone in my discord who achieved enlightenment by opening up the console and typing "GOD MODE"

old friend

Samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth from which we all endeavour to escape, is really just a form of circuit training,

old friend

We're here at the Resting Buddha Monastary in the Himalayas. One of the Monks, Tenzo, was willing to speak with us about the monastary's extensive use of VR gaming: "It's not really an escape from samsara," Tenzo tells us, "but it's the next best thing."

old friend

Life is full of suffering. This is almost the entire purpose of life. One day, perhaps after many lifetimes of learning and experience about the nature of reality, you will attain ineffable oneness with all things. But until then, enjoy HUNGRY MONDAYS at Steve's Briskett and Fish Rodeo!

old friend

youtube's #1 zen buddhist monk shares top 5 skincare routines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old friend

Sitting down in the lotus position and asking my fellow monks to set light to me rather than immolating myself - no friendly fire on this server lol