Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I am shocked, shocked, to learn that a country singer is conservative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I mean, he probably did lynch someone at some point.

Someone go to his funeral and explain to everyone there that Johnny was black and the Devil was white.

The Persian Funk
Jun 13, 2006

by Athanatos

Drug dealers should be killed, fyi.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

The Persian Funk posted:

legalize drugs and drug dealers go away :colbert:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Drug dealers should be awarded presidential medals of freedom

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What kinda name is predators anyways isn't it a bit on the nose?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Colonel Cancer posted:

What kinda name is predators anyways isn't it a bit on the nose?

They used to be based in Hollywood

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Lol at the line about a judge just letting a drug dealer off. Like literally the opposite of what is happening. This loving fantasy nonsense

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Omnicarus posted:

He was some kind of ur-Chud. I remember he played a charity concert prolly 15 years ago and about half the songs were about country people working harder than black people, and the other half was basically "Obama ain't taking my guns"

Not to mention he seemed to believe Johnny actually won in Devil Went Down To Georgia.

He does. There’s a sequel song where the Devil challenges him to a rematch 10 years later appealing to his pride and Johnny accepts even though he’s been out of practice for a while and he’s playing a golden fiddle that probably sounds like poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Persian Funk posted:

my dealer would find this post offensive, you dweeb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I hhope that Johnny lost his fiddle and soul to the drat DEVIL because I don't like this guy and I don't like religion and I drat sure don't like fiddlin and I'm so fuckin smart and this guy here is so dumb with his song OOOOH that Johnny I hope he DOES go to hell