Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

Wrecker #2 - Mo-Ab Ulmeyda, Neo-Soldat
HP 3/3 | Move 2/2 | DR 1 | Luxe 19
rHP 2/2 | rMove 1/1 | rDR 1 | rPower 1/3
Tokenz Med 3/3 | Power 0/3 | Air 3/3 | Poison 1/1 | Rad 1/2
Adrenal Accelerator: Free Boost if hit

quote:

...modern Neo-Soldat drill emphasizes self-preservation above all else, more in response to the threat of rising death insurance premiums than that of Horrors or tardigrade guerillas. The training regimen is so thorough that Neo-Soldats have been known to run, weave, and hide from attack while incapacitated or even dead. Ideally, a Neo-Soldat will keep evading until a destructive enough hit wipes out all traces of their body, along with the risk of an insurance claim...

The Noob Classes of Wrecking Crew, "The One and Only" Boney (Tzol Publishing)

ENC: Retreat to 207

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

,,, ,,,

Elite Cogsmmando
HP: 3/3 MV: 3 DR: 1 --- Luxe: 29 Scrap: 2
Belt: Med: 1, Pow: 3 -> 2, Air: 3 Tokens: ---
AUGS: [1/3]C, [0/2]M
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

Optiscope: +2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OawzTtkfM8

I will return again.

ENC: Rigspike with Optiscope+2, First Priority
!!POWERSCOPED!! Kabutogiri Rigspike vs Enforcer: 1d14 13
1 Power spent, Optiscope charge spent.

HIIEVEL ORDER: You did well leading us here :) Take some time to treat yourself and get ready (Boost) for the future.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
;;;;;;
;;;;;;x3
16 - Mazer, Jean, Rookie Newtype, and Sly Jacques the Squamous Horror
Scrap: 2 Luxe: 30 HEAT: LVL0 // Sponsor: Psichonumen Sponsor Luxe: 15
HP: 3/5 Move: 3(+2) Jump DR: DR3 HazDR: RadDR4
HrHP: 5/5 HrMove: 1 Steed HrDR: DR0 HrHazDR: Horror // HorrorHunger: [ooxooo] Hungry (+1 up vs non-Jean)
Belt Tokens: 2/3 Med // 2 -> 0/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Hazard Tokens: 2 Rad // Horror Hazard Tokens: none
Mutations [3/5]:
⦿ Chitinous Carapace [Lvl1] (Damage Reduction +3; may not wear Armor)
⦿ Batrachian Legs [Lvl1] (+1 Mv (Jump), +1 per Rad Token; cannot use the Mount action.)
⦿ Compound Panoptica [Lvl1] (Not subject to Ambush, but may accept it to execute a top-priority Ambush attack against that attacker; subject suffers double downscales when Disabled, and suffers 1 damage for each downscale beyond 1d4.)
Weapons [2/2]: DPM Shotgun (1d10/2 +Rampage Missile. Power2: Attack deals +1 Damage. 2 mod slots.) // DPM Pistol (1d8/2 +Coverfire Missile. Power2: Make another attack. 2 mod slots.)
Utility [2/2]: GLOW-Hazmat-C (+2 RadDR) // GLOW-Hazmat-C (+2 RadDR)
Familiars [1/2]: Squamous Horror, "Sly Jacques" (Horror Retainer, 5 Max HP, 0 DR. 1d10/2 +Pull1 Missile Attack. Steed/Move 1, Hangry, ACT: Cannibalize.)
Key Items: Leaking Biocell (freeACT: Replenish 1 Power unit. HAZ: Gain 1 Poison.) // Consumables: Air Tank (x3), Machined Parts (Lvl1 Synth-Glue), Biological Sample (Lvl1 Bio-Glue) // Notes: Debts: [5L Reverend Fizzlebeef, 5L Mo-Ab Ulmeyda, 5L The Gonk]

Listen Along: Stalker (no vocals) - The Pillows

Partway through legging it across the wastes with her hungry horror helper, the radiation-powered Newtype named Mazer Jean was forced to come to a complete standstill when she discovered a valuable sealed canister in the area. It was planted in the midst of a clearing in the junkyards; a diamond in the rough being guarded by a pair of menacing mutants: a hulking elite and a long-snouted stalker. The Wrecker-instincts running rampant in the back of Mazer Jean's mind took over for her, and she was forced to carefully consider how her priorities on the show went so much further beyond than that of simple survival.

Though Mazer Jean tried to stay hidden from their sight, almost immediately the mutants took note of Sly Jacques' incredibly long neck jutting out from behind a trash heap, and they moved to attack.

In reaction to the mutants' threatening approach, the head of Sly Jacques did its unnerving pre-attack unfolding trick and suddenly the squamous horror's long, sticky tongue lashed out at the mutant stalker. The murderous mutant lost the trash can lid it had been using as a shield to Sly Jacques' snapping maw, but aside from the loss of its protective gear the enemy sneaker was otherwise unharmed.

"Oh merde - zhis is not my forté, Jacques." Mazer Jean warned, realizing that her horror pal had just initiated deadly combat with the mutants.

The spider-like Wrecker poked her head out from behind cover and leveled her DPM Pistol at the sealed canister. She was hoping to hit the half-buried compression canister to set off an explosion that would catch the mutants off-guard.

"Hit zhe dirt!" Mazer Jean commanded her horror, and then she popped off all the rounds in her pistol's magazine.

Not a single bullet hit.

Mazer Jean's Big Ol' Impressive Encounter:
> HorrorENC: Sly Jacques hungers! Sly Jacques (Hungry) vs Mutant Stalker: 1d12 2 - Miss!
> WreckENC: Mazer Jean Coverfires (-Down all ENC attacks vs her, +1 DR) DPM Pistol vs Mutant Stalker: 1d8 1 - Miss! Sealed Canister explodes (Enemy rolls of 1 affect Sealed Canister)!
> PowerShot: Mazer Jean spends 2 Power to make a second DPM Pistol attack! DPM Pistol vs Mutant Elite (Second Shot): 1d8 2 - Another miss! Dang!

Sponsors: Lord, what is going on? I can't get a single shot lined up right!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Apr 24, 2021

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

Gish's DVice pings, bringing up a message from Director Stahl. Not that her calm voice is ever very easy to extract emotional information from, but it's possible she sounds pleased- or is that just your imagination? "Wrecker Gish. On behalf of the Concordant Company, I wish to commend you on your engaging on the research program that the Concordant Company is conducting in partnership with Mariner Arms. I have high hopes that you shall produce valuable data for future use, and wish to extend my wishes for your continued success. Director Stahl out."

This is followed by messages to Elite Cogsmmando and Lonan. "Wreckers Lonan and Elite Cogsmmando. I have noted your effective neutralisation of enemies threatening you. I look forward to you both keeping up the good work. In particular, Wrecker Lonan, I am pleased to anticipate a continuation of our mutually-beneficial sponsorship relationship. Director Stahl out."

nweismuller fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Apr 13, 2021

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

#3 - HIIevel | HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Luxe: 15 | DR: DR2 HazDR: RadDR2 | Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 1 Power // 0 Air // 0 Scrap | Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison
Hiver: +1 to Crafting. ACT: Transform a Consumable into a Hiver version.
Kleptoparasitic Marker: As an ENC, target a unit. If that unit is destroyed this phase, remove its remains and gain 1 Med Unit

HIIevel broke into delighted and deliciously genuine applause, mouth forced into a round O of amazement. The bees were abuzz beneath his thin shell, fairly somersaulting in their excitement. This was a great friend they had found, indeed! They all watched very, very hard, waiting for the moment they could help!

ACT: BOOST

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Luxe: 28
HP: 2/2
M/P/A: 2/2/3
Augs
(1/1 Cyber)
Hydraulic Override: Subject receives only a single downscale when Disabled, and may ACT normally.
(1/4 Mutation)
Quantum Thief: Once per phase, if a single target in the same hex would gain tokens, resource units, scrap, or items, subject may instead choose to roll (1d6) to gain one of the received benefits.

Mr. Burnt noted with dissatisfaction that the Garbage Distribution of this map wasn't nearly as balanced as RISE. The barrels were understandable, but what was with all the buried cabling?

ENC: Improv: 1d6 6
fENC: Quantum Thief The Rev: 1d6 1

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Apr 13, 2021

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 12: Shines-in-Heaven

[.timg]https://i.imgur.com/qmlCXnD.png[/timg][.timg]https://i.imgur.com/33Bxmmk.png[/timg]
[.timg]https://i.imgur.com/UINpxoi.png[/timg]

Shines-in-Heaven: HP: 4/4 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 3
Belt resources: Medical Units: 0 Power: 1 Air: 3
Tokens: 5 Rad 2 Break

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.
M: Glycon's Organ: Poison Tokens are transformed upon receipt into Med Units. If the maximum number of Med Units are possessed, 1 HP is restored (if possible), and the tokens are discarded without effect.

Dubhan Aegisys:
Slots: 1
Dubhan Aegisys: May not be overwritten or corrupted by unauthorized mods

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:
MBC: 3/3 HP

"Ayyy, nice shot Gish, I think that got their attention!" Shines-in-Heaven praised the newbie Wrecker.

ENC: Boost

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Reverend Fizzlebeef

Heat: 1
Augs: Jacklegz

The Reverend calmly readied his shotgun and pulled the trigger.

ENC: PMed to Bee

e: Ok, fixed my inventory.

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Apr 15, 2021

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Veteran Junker
HP: 4/4 Move: 2 Luxe: 118
DR: DR3 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Med // 3 Power // 3 Air // 12->13Scrap
Hazard Tokens: 1 Rad
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Scavenger: Upscale Lootroll if not in combat, may Salvage normally in a contested hex.
Cyber [3/5]: Eyegear Lv 2 (+1 Upscale), Power Attacks gain Penetrator // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase) // Adrenal Accelerator On being hit in ENC, next ACT is boosted // Weapon Mount Designate one weapon. It gains +Up, free Exfiltration, and cannot be destroyed while mounted
Weapons [2/2]: Pulse Poundr (1d4/5 +Break, Melee), Mounted // Dragnslayr
Armor [1/1]: Dubhan Aegisys [sub](+3 DR, 1 Mod Slot)

Utility [1/2]: Grogutz / Fabrikit
Familiar [1/2]: MBC (3/3)

Opal pulled her hands out of the autodoc unit and flexed them experimentally. There was a little loss of sensation, but that was always to be expected with new augs--it took a while to break them in and get your config fully synchronized with your PWN. But even if it wasn't just temporary, it'd be well worth it for the kinetic field that was now crackling around her fingers. Yeah, this fight was going to get personal. More personal. It was always personal with Opal.

She cracked her knuckles, producing a satisfying metallic pinging noise, and wheeled around to deck the big-headed mutant right in its ugly face, which turned concave for a moment before its head exploded into a shower of gore.

"Yeah, see? That's what I'm talking about! ODC has arrived, viewheads! See that, Gonk? That's how you--"

Opal turned just in time to witness the Gonk disintegrate the other mutant into its constituent quarks.

"..."

Power-Pummeling the Mutant Cortex: 1d10 8

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. Reverend Fizzlebeef / 5. Mr. Burnt
Power Attack! Ambiwrexterity! Fizzlebeef hits Mr. Burnt!
Mr. Burnt Improvises...Exposed Conduits overload!
>Mr. Burnt is Disabledx1!
>Fizzlebeef is Disabledx1!
>ThornHo is Disabledx1!
ThornHo hits Mr. Burnt!

Mr. Burnt takes 4 damage!
>CS-Medical spents 1 Med to Heal 1 HP!
Mr. Burnt is destroyed!

Wrecker Down posted:

15L is credited to surviving Wreckers!
is transferred to Wrecker Retirement Fund!
A Death Cache appears at 901!
The way he cocked that shotgun with the blade...that's Proprietary Observance of the Hypertemple, isn't it, Rev?
Piety Level Quadblast Delta; that makes no sense for an ItineRev. Wait, whose theme music is that? Unbelievable, Haze...Is "Reverend Fizzlebeef" actually...
Fizzlebeef receives a Killer Crate...it contains 5 Scrap and CS-Mimic!

Challenge Complete posted:

Terminal Meat-Cute: Kill the first wrecker you encounter.
Fizzlebeef +10L
Syzygy +5L

2. Mo-Ab Ulmeyda
Mo-Ab attempts to Retreat!
CataHo attempts to Retreat!
Stalker hits Moab's Launcher!
ThornHo 1 misses Moab's Launcher!
ThornHo 2 hits Moab's Launcher!
Moab's Launcher takes 1 damage (reduced from 6)!

Mo-Ab Retreats to 207!
CataHo Retreats to 207!
The Gonk is here.
Opal is here.

3. Hiievel / 13. Elite Cogsmmando
Rigspike! Cogsmmando hits Enforcer!
Hiievel Boosts ACT!
Enforcer is Fully Disabled!

4. The Gonk / 6. Opal Dang-Cobra
Cortex Buffs Mutants!
Cortex hits The Gonk!
Gonk hits Elite!
Power Attack! Opal hits Cortex!
Elite misses The Gonk!

The Gonk takes no damage (reduced from 2)!
Cortex loses 1 Buff, takes 4 damage and is destroyed!
Elite loses 1 Buff, takes 15 Damage and is destroyed!
>Gonk +1L
Mo-Ab Retreats into the hex!
Catalytic Horror Retreats into the hex!

11. Lonán Murder-Birb
Plasma Burst!
>Elite is hit!
>Stalker 1 is hit!
>Stalker 2 avoids damage!
>Stalker 3 is hit!
>Skate 1 is hit!
>Skate 2 is hit!
Elite hits Lonan!
Stalker 1 misses Lonan!
Stalker 2 hits Lonan, but OBGLOB intercepts!
Stalker 3 hits Lonan, but OBGLOB intercepts!
Skate 1 hits Lonan!
>Lonan loses 1 Air!
Skate 2 hits Lonan!
>Lonan loses 1 Med!

Lonan's OBGLOB takes no damage (reduced from 2)!
Lonan's OBGLOB takes no damage (reduced from 2)!
Lonan takes no damage (reduced from 4)!
Elite takes 3 damage (reduced from 5 and is destroyed!
Stalker 1 takes 6 Damage and is destroyed!
Stalker 3 takes 6 Damage and is destroyed!
Skate 1 gains 2 HP, takes 5 Damage and is destroyed!
Skate 2 gains 2 HP, takes 5 Damage and is destroyed!

12. Shines-in-Heaven / 14. Talcum Bee Buzzem / 17. Gish
Shines Boosts ACT!
Talcum Excavates 808...Mutagenic Waste uncovered!

Gish pops hatch!
Gish hits Mutant Prion Adept from Range!
>Mutant Prion Adept is provoked!
>Mutant Cannibal is provoked!
Radiant Horror misses Gish from Range!

15. B.A. Elsewhere
BAE pops hatch!
Rigspike! BAE misses Brute!
BAE lays down Suppression!
Enforcer misses Fissile Spawn!
Brute Improvises...Sinkhole collapses!
>BAE avoids the hazard!
>BAE's enforcer avoids the hazard!
>FissSpawn 1 avoids the hazard!
>FissSpawn 2 avoids the hazard!
Brute attacks!
>Brute misses BAE!
>Brute misses BAE's Enforcer
>Brute misses FissSpawn 1
>Brute misses FissSpawn 2
FissSpawn 1 hits BAE, but MBC intercepts!
FissSpawn 2 hits BAE!

BAE's MBC takes no damage (reduced from 1) and 1 Rad!
BAE takes 1 damage and 1 Rad!

16. Mazer Jean
SquaHo misses Stalker!
Mazer Jean takes Cover!
Mazer Jean misses Stalker!
Double Tap! Mazer Jean misses Stalker!
Stalker misses Mazer Jean!

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"

The Historical Recreation and Restoration Society:
Luxe Box: 5L (-5L)

"Well even more heel turns this map but, now we have funds. Winston, our stylishly dressed friend has accumulated the required funds and a handy dandy Rig for his use."

"Send them the Gonne"

>Send a HEALDrone to Elite Cogsmmando containing the H.R.R.S Exclusive Vulcannon for 45L (40L ECog, 5L H.R.R.S)

Theantero posted:

"Yeah, the Champion PreCalcul8r of the Faculty strikes again."

"See, this might come as a surprise to you lot taken your core competencies, but we here at the Academy of Titan aren't into collecting obsolete trash."

"I'll show you obsolete trash, you arrogant counter-jumping popinjay"

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Apr 13, 2021

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

TheNabster posted:

"I'll show you obsolete trash, you arrogant counter-jumping popinjay"

"I mean yes, we are on a live feed, so no need to state the obvious."

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

The Dubhàn holding pattern tastefully faded to an opulent study, clad in Duràwood panelling and festooned in corporate tapestries and antique books. Councilman Six causally strolled into frame and slumped into an expensive chaise lounge in front of an opening to his residence's aquarium. Exotic fish lazily flitted back as the Councilman Six addressed the camera.

"Good evening, Sophisticates! This is Councilman Six, coming to you live from my personal study at-", there was a horrid grinding as possible personal information was live-redacted, "Ha ha ha. A little bit of councilman humor for you. Let us get to business, shall we? You are probably all wondering what I am wearing. Well, I have read the reports, you have read the reports, and suffice to say the ol' "monofilament in the doorway" trick is IN for assassinations this season! It's simple, messy, and, in our opinion, trite. Introducing the Intrànsigent! Protect your neck."

He popped an hors d'oeuvre from a nearby tray into his nanoswarm, "We are so confident in our product that I have had our technicians rig up some monowire somewhere in this study. I've turned off my optics, let us see if I find it!"

- - -

"Wrecker Opal, it is finally time that you get the sponsorship you so rightly deserve."

Offering exclusive sponsorship to Opal Dang-Cobra.

New Challenge!
What Is Your Fit? - Use a promo ACT to describe what your Wrecker is wearing. Six's favorite after two rounds gets the credit.

Grudges
1. Shines-In-Heaven (BRANDALISM)

"Hmm, Aethelred wants to show off some of his amateur mercenaries? We will not be outdone. Deploy a section of Gallowglàss."

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Apr 14, 2021

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magitek Mafia
"Sufficiently advanced technology crime is indistinguishable from magic."
Sponsored Wrecker: Mr. Burnt
Sponsor Exclusive Item: M.A.G.I.C.W.A.N.D
Sponsor Luxe: 15

Hey hey, Wreckers! Heck of a table-turner, but you can always make some criminally good lemonade out of any lemon... with enough magic properly applied, at least. We've got some unfinished business, see...

Revoking Challenge:
Mass Suggestion - Give Mr. Burnt a D-Tritus.

New Challenge:
Grasping Hand - Obtain Mr. Burnt's "That Hat" D-Tritus.

Challenges:
(* denotes new challenges not yet registered with WCLTD)
Obscure Object - Find and consume a Magitek Aether-Galvanized Impossibility-Confounding Philter Of Tremendous Import & Outrageous Notability (M.A.G.I.C.P.O.T.I.O.N.).
Transmute Rig to Fun (Part 1) - Retrieve the Vital Component from BAE's Cache. (BAE is ineligible.)
*Grasping Hand - Obtain Mr. Burnt's "That Hat" D-Tritus.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

Wrecker #2 - Mo-Ab Ulmeyda, Neo-Soldat
HP 3/3 | Move 2/2 | DR 1 | Scrap 0 | Luxe 34
rHP 1/2 | rMove 1/1 | rDR 1 | rPower 1/3
Tokenz Med 3/3 | Power 0/3 | Air 3/3 | Poison 1/1 | Rad 1/2
Adrenal Accelerator: Free Boost if hit

The horror's tongue punches a fissure in the cheap polyprop plating of the rig, the stalker inserts its proboscis into the gap and drenches the rig's circuitry in corrosive bile, and the CybRlink reports all this sensory information as if it were happening to Mo-Ab's fragile posthuman body. The Adrenal Accelerator fires, awakening Mo-Ab to a world of searing agony. After throwing the stalker off, the Neo-Soldat notices the greater Horror doing something strange. "What//??? wwhERE ARE you GOINGg? YOouu RACING ME?????/// LET'''S GO!"

Mo-Ab's Launcher keeps pace with the Catalytic Horror. The Luxe Crucible comes into view, along with O.D.C. and a very radiant Newtype. Their heart hurdles as they realize one of the two is about to be detonated. First things first though.

ifACT: If this Luxe Crucible has DrivTHRU service, finally submit CS-Rekt.
elseACT: :bang: Boosted Wide / Tight Scan on 208 (Opal, Gonk may peek. The Catalytic Horror too, why not)

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

paper bag with a face posted:

"Well, I have read the reports, you have read the reports, and suffice to say the ol' "monofilament in the doorway" trick is IN for assassinations this season! It's simple, messy, and, in our opinion, trite. Introducing the Intrànsigent! Protect your neck."

"Assassinations? Try classic campus pranks", the Megadean cackles, "Isn't that right, Margaret?"

"Yes, Professor. The decapitation rates of the F-class subdorms have seen nominal growth this quarter, even."

"Remaining vigilant of your surroundings is an Academy Virtue, Margaret. Really, we are doing the lucre-desolate subdormers a favor by allowing for the weeding of such underachievers."

"Now thankfully, being very rich is also an Academy Virtue! Order a set of Intrànsigents for the whole faculty, Margaret!"

"Yes, Professor."

"Except for the Visedean."

"..."

"Then, wire up the executive staff quarters."

"...Yes, Professor."

Theantero fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Apr 13, 2021

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Theantero posted:

"Assassinations? Try classic campus pranks", the Megadean cackles, "Isn't that right, Margaret?"

"Some cliches are cliches for a reason, Megadean. Why, I remember in my college years carrying around a rod to test doorways with. Frankly appalling how few learn from these kinds of formative experiences, not that I am in much position to complain."

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

No critters atm
The Gonk:Class:Newtype//Sponsor: Pertinax//Location: 209//[068 Luxe]
[3/5 HP]/[4 MOVE]/[DR:02 (Base 0) + (3 Chitinous Carapace) - (1 Break)]/[0/3 Med Units]/[1/3 Power Units]/[3/3 Air Units]/[0 Scrap]/[10 Rad]/[01 Break]
Augments= 3/5 Mutations 0/0 Cyber
-[M1]Chitinous Carapace: Damage Reduction +3; may not wear Armor
-[M1]Brachial Spurs: Gain a melee attack mode - 1d8/2P, +Up/+1 per Rad Token; cannot use freeACTs.
-[M1]Gelatinous Epidermis: Rad Tokens do not reduce Max HP; does not receive DR from non-mutation sources (except for Cover).
Stuff=
-Port-a-Luxe: Consumable. ACT: to redeem Scrap and unwanted gear for Luxe.
-CS Mod Pacl: Consumable. ACT: Roll d20 on CS MOD Table. [Inelligible for Redeeming]
-Power Cell: Consumable. freeACT: Restore 1 Power Unit.
-Restor8: Consumable. freeACT: Restore 3 Med Units.
-"Experimental" AblActiv: Utility. +1 Damage Reduction when POWER ATTACKING. Not actually experimental.
-EX-ITR8R: Utility. Scrapped items may grant a RESEARCH CREDIT.
Mooks= 0/2

Gonk looks at the horror. Of course. Of course the horror was close enough to move here, and did so when Gonk couldn't fight back.

Well.

Gonk raised their arms to the sky, closing their eyes to bask in the warmth of GLOW.

"Look upon me now, oh residents of Glow."
"Even you, alpha mutant cannibal king, whom I know is watching."
"The radiance has deemed their prophet wanting, and has issued a trial of faith."
"If these are to be my last words, well."
"As the Radiance wishes, so shall it be done."

"Let the baptismal commence."

ACT posted:

:getin:
Gonk Hunkers down!
E: wait Gonk wants to get cryoairstriked, uhhhh
Gonk uses the Modpack, I guess.
Gonk Mimics:Neosoldat:>Once per Mission, ignore lethal damage to remain at 1 HP. HP[3/5>2/5]
Gonk requisitioning an Experimental Airstrike: Nuclear Baptismal on the luxe crucible.
Something with a big pile of rad tokens that heals the survivors for each Rad given. Removing non-rad tokens would be a plus, but this is salt at work not a serious expectation that Gonk will survive :v:
If Gonk+Pertinax has the funds remaining, an experimental burn-scrubbing drone would be appreciated.
If not, Pertinax has the go ahead to spend the remainder of Gonks post-airstrike luxe as they see fit before Gonk takes it with them.

E: After consideration, as Gonk has warhulk potential, I've an alternative Airstrike Pertinax might try to save their asset instead.
Frozen Waste: Drop a pile of Freeze tokens; freeze tokens so dropped "melt" if the target has burn tokens; removing both freeze tokens and giving a Rad token per cryo melted/burn cooled.

Pertinax: Breaking character Kayfabe: Requisitioning an Experimental Airstrike. Either:
-Nuclear Baptismal: Drop a pile of rad tokens, heal the survivors. +Maybe clear burn tokens.
-Frozen Waste: Drop a pile of Freeze tokens; freeze tokens so dropped remove burn tokens, giving 1rad per burn token removed.
In either case, the remainder of Gonks funds left over are up for Pertinax to use as they see fit.

Arcanuse fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Apr 14, 2021

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
PRIMEO Beff Yeetos raised a perfect eyebrow at the tertiary priority messages that AI-DE had flagged for him.

"Two D-Breakers down and we're not even a third into the game? I know they're long-shot odds, but... ah, but one remains."

Immaculate fingers steepled themselves together and the YEETCorp PRIMEO smiled beatifically.

"I've decided. Let's keep this F-ing thing going. AI-DE, send the final an exclusive, make sure it picks up the original package. Thankfully I doubt Dubhán will be interested. Mr. Burnt and The Hat had a certain cachet, but likely they'll think the last D-Breaker is only going to be good for asset seizure."

They rose from the scented milk bath they'd been reclining in, rose petals flowing off their perfect, naked form.

"Get me my dress team and have the prognosticators clear me a YEElite class delivery trajectory to the WC sponsor lounge. We can test their package plating again while we're at it. Last time we penetrated three levels... let's aim for four this time, keep them on their toes. Just don't vent the station, some of the other sponsors can get tetchy in airless space and I hardly want to be rude unintentionally."

-----------

[One unannounced interplanetary mass-driven delivery package and a few red alerts later]

Beff brushed a speck of dust (detritus from a recently installed airlock) from their finery - an extravagantly decorated wide-flowing dress - their perfect set of fingers curling coquettishly as they listened in on the latest banter with a half-amused expression.

"Some cliches are cliches for a reason, Megadean. Why, I remember in my college years carrying around a rod to test doorways with. Frankly appalling how few learn from these kinds of formative experiences, not that I am in much position to complain."

"It's due to structural reasons, of course. It used to be at least a modicum of talent could make you Sub-Vicedean - just a few well-placed conspiracies and the assistance of a rogue AI or two - but everything has become so stratified since those halcyon days. I rather suspect the current leadership is to blame, the state of relative stability among certain academic pillars has benefited some immensely, as we all well know."

The PRIMEO lazily pointed one of their immaculately manicured fingers at the trideo screens displaying the current survivors.

"But look to the Wreckers - here we might see if some of them shall be able to rise without the Academy's allegedly vaunted - if fickle - assistance. To this end, let us keep the challenges coming."

Sponsor Challenge:
HYEET YA - Move your wrecker's max speed (or faster) and kill something in one blow in the following ENC.

-----------

A pleasant synthetic female voice descended upon Gish, Talcum and Shines-in-Heaven as all of their DVices amplified the signal.

<"Wrecker Gish, YEETCorp offers to launch you to ever greater heavenly vaults by delivering to you - free of charge* - the most* exclusive* of Exclusive Sponsorships. Offer includes life-time delivery bonuses and a Beta-class packaging deal. To accept, press 'yes' below the dotted line on the contract transmitted to your DVice and praise your prompt and miraculous delivery into our corporate fold as you subsume your next mandatory meal of D£d-tritus.">

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

Director Stahl addresses the PRIMEO, the alarm associated with avoiding a red alert impact event rapidly slipping back into her customary impassivity. "Greetings, PRIMEO. I appreciate that rapid mass driver deliveries are the YEETCorp area of specialty, but nonetheless I cannot help but think that there may have been less disruptive ways to join us in the sponsor lounge. All that said, I offer you my sincere wishes on behalf of the Concordant Company that your sponsorship of Wrecking Crew is a revenue-positive endeavor." She nods briskly.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
| | |

HP: 3 MV: 2 DR: 4 | Scrap: 6 | Luxe: 32 | Banked: 30
Units: 0 Med | 0 Power | 2 Air |
Cyber (1/2)
Charged Myoservos LVL3: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round. May use Heavy Weapons without penalty. Power Attacks gain +1 additional damage.
Talents:
>ACT: Retain a beast defeated this round.
>May field 2 additional minions.
>When Power Attacking, all minions may power attack for free.
>When a minion is destroyed, replenish 1 unit of each resource.
>Upscale Lootroll if not in combat, may Salvage normally in a contested hex.

Tokens:

---

Lonán walks menacingly towards the lone mutant as it covers behind a wall of GLOBs that have herded it into a corner.

"Get out of here, Stalker."
"Face it, you lost. Time to go home. Leave me to loot in peace, and you get to live another day. Or join me, if you like, and I'll even teach you the ex-pirate code." "Just don't get in my way, caus I have a lot of bodies to rummage through, and my Axe still has juice enough to make one more."

Scavenger Activates! May Salvage normally in a contested hex!
L'il Assister Helps! +1 Power Cell!
ACT: Salvage; Mutant Elite for its Fluff-Confirmed PDL-Stuffed-With-Mr.Chucks-Head, Mutant Stalker for its Hazmat, 1 Stalker, 2 Ribbon Skates for power cells, crafting mats or scrap in that order.

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer

nweismuller posted:

"Greetings, PRIMEO. I appreciate that rapid mass driver deliveries are the YEETCorp area of specialty, but nonetheless I cannot help but think that there may have been less disruptive ways to join us in the sponsor lounge. All that said, I offer you my sincere wishes on behalf of the Concordant Company that your sponsorship of Wrecking Crew is a revenue-positive endeavor."

She nods briskly.

A more languid and amiable nod was returned.

"Same same, though..."

PRIMEO Yeetos made an expression of mild shock as exquisite eyelashes were batted innocently and they gestured with a perfect hand for the exotic drinks stray to be brought over.

"I would have thought you of all would understand the concept of quality assurance. The importance of YEETCorp's packages arriving to an intact site is after all of paramount premium-grade service value, even if the YEETs themselves are never at risk thanks to - oh, AI-DE, what's the latest? - ah, our proprietary preservative shock gels. Even if YEELite reception sites like this are occasionally left for less-experienced entrepreneurs to make and secure - on the customer's unwise but entirely purchasable insistence - we must as a responsible corp see to that these typically-irresponsible upstarts uphold the rigorous standards our supremely affordable means of delivery - or rather, the Decree's as a whole - require.

Wouldn't you agree? ...ah, and I'll have a Velvet Septillionaire, I feel like slumming today. Anything for you, dear Stahl?"

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
Stahl nods at this. "Indeed, to skimp on quality assurance and reliability would be regrettable indeed. As for what I would like... a supercooled water should do nicely."

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Aethelred waved away a drinkswab and pulled up the airstrike submenu of his Sponsor Interface. Ah yes, there it was, the Nuclear Baptismal, glorious to behold, even for a low-yield warhead. Anything larger would reduce the entire map to cinders, and while that might give one a brief frisson of delight, it would be over far too soon. Besides, The Gonk did indeed have warhulk potential and Aethelred would like to see that realised.

Selecting a cryonic warhead from the list of Pertinax specials, he centres the strike reticule over The Gonk's present location. A brief wash of goosebumps flickers across his entire body as he hits the <<SEND>> button, authorising the airstrike.

(Ordering 1 Cryonic airstrike: 10L Pertinax, 40L The Gonk. Intent: Drop a pile of Freeze tokens; freeze tokens so dropped "melt" if the target has burn tokens; removing both freeze tokens and giving a Rad token per cryo melted/burn cooled.).

He then turns his attention to the challenge interface.

Replacing Equal Opportunity Exterminator with the following:
Coulda Had A Pertinax: Fail to damage an enemy while using an idiot child rifle* that wouldn't hurt an ant, let alone a mutant.
*idiot child rifle refers to weapons produced by Mariner Arms in conjunction with Concordant.

"I see you're planning on fielding your adorable little 'mercenaries', Six. I hope they come with a money back guarantee."

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Apr 14, 2021

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

Wrecker 14: Talcum Bee Buzzem

HP: 4/6 MV: 3 DR: 3 HazDR: None TN to be Hit: 5 Scrap: 8 Luxe: 45
Belt: 1 Med, 3 Power, 1 Air. Tokens: 8 Rad, 6 Infest, 2 Warp. Sponsor: Diamond IAMC.
Hiver (Protean): Access to Hiver Challenge List. +1 to Craft Rolls. ACT: Apiculture a consumable.
Headhunter X-Train: Crit = 2x Damage. Junker X-Train: Salvage as fACT.
Cyber (2/3) Mutations (4/4)
Eyegear (Lvl1 Cyber): Missile and Melee attacks are upscaled.
Heuristic Precognizer (Lvl2 Cyber): May reroll 1 die per round. On Boosted ACT, subject may roll twice on random tables and choose an outcome.
Nuclear Arms (Lvl2 Mutation): +1 damage with melee, +1 per Rad Token. No heavy weapon penalty. Missile attacks downscaled twice.
Worm that Walks (Integrated B-Vo): Max HP cannot be reduced below # of Infest. Abilities/gear that spend/transfer Infest cost 1 fewer Token. Does not count towards aug threshold.
Lamellar Thorax (B-Vo): +2DR; spend 1 0 Infest for +1DR for the phase. (Default to Active.)
Exo-Propolis (B-Vo): Consume 2 Scrap as an ACT to repair a Map Feature or restore 2 HP to a synth unit, or during a Craft as a Lvl 1 Crafting Component.
Waggle Dance (B-Vo): Spend X Infest as an ACT. Succeed on 1d6 (+1 per Token spent beyond first) to locate a unit (including Wreckers) or an unrevealed, unobstructed Map Feature. On 6+ gain a beneficial consumable.
AutoFalconoid: Charged. JAM: Empty.

Orders: ACT: Ambush
Familiar: Autofalconoid Targeting Engrammie Death Cache (401) CS Armor: 1d8 2
REROLL Autofalconoid Targeting Engrammie Death Cache (401) CS Armor: 1d8 8
fACT: Salvage FissHo corpse from last round for 1+ Scrap and 1 Med Unit.
Familiar: Expend Med Unit for Encephalconoid Lootroll: 1d6+2 6
fACT: Swap to Gish: JAM (Unloaded), Rockmuncher (Red), and Engrammie's CS Suite I (with CS-Pilot and CS-Gunner).
fACT: Swap to Shines: Encephalconoid, D-tritus, Air Tank, and 4 Scrap. If Power Cell or Fabrikit looted then swap that to Shines too.
If Gish swaps me their old armor then scrap it.
Shines and Gish can peek.

"Ready yourzzelvezzz. They come."

A camDrone focuses on the ascending robotic raptor as it lets out a gritty synth caw.

malbogio fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 15, 2021

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
;;;;;;
;;;;;;x3
16 - Mazer, Jean, Rookie Newtype, and Sly Jacques the Squamous Horror
Scrap: 2 Luxe: 30 HEAT: LVL0 // Sponsor: Psichonumen Sponsor Luxe: 15
HP: 3 -> 5/5 Move: 3(+2) Jump DR: DR3 HazDR: RadDR4
HrHP: 5/5 HrMove: 1 Steed HrDR: DR0 HrHazDR: Horror // HorrorHunger: [ooxooo] Hungry (+1 up vs non-Jean)
Belt Tokens: 2 -> 0/3 Med // 0 -> 1/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Hazard Tokens: 2 Rad // Horror Hazard Tokens: none
Mutations [3/5]:
⦿ Chitinous Carapace [Lvl1] (Damage Reduction +3; may not wear Armor)
⦿ Batrachian Legs [Lvl1] (+1 Mv (Jump), +1 per Rad Token; cannot use the Mount action.)
⦿ Compound Panoptica [Lvl1] (Not subject to Ambush, but may accept it to execute a top-priority Ambush attack against that attacker; subject suffers double downscales when Disabled, and suffers 1 damage for each downscale beyond 1d4.)
Weapons [2/2]: DPM Shotgun (1d10/2 +Rampage Missile. Power2: Attack deals +1 Damage. 2 mod slots.) // DPM Pistol (1d8/2 +Coverfire Missile. Power2: Make another attack. 2 mod slots.)
Utility [2/2]: GLOW-Hazmat-C (+2 RadDR) // GLOW-Hazmat-C (+2 RadDR)
Familiars [1/2]: Squamous Horror, "Sly Jacques" (Horror Retainer, 5 Max HP, 0 DR. 1d10/2 +Pull1 Missile Attack. Steed/Move 1, Hangry, ACT: Cannibalize.)
Key Items: Leaking Biocell (freeACT: Replenish 1 Power unit. HAZ: Gain 1 Poison.) // Consumables: Air Tank (x3), Machined Parts (Lvl1 Synth-Glue), Biological Sample (Lvl1 Bio-Glue) // Notes: Debts: [5L Reverend Fizzlebeef, 5L Mo-Ab Ulmeyda, 5L The Gonk]

Listen Along: Sugar - Mass of the Fermenting Dregs

"Pow pow pow!" Mazer Jean shouted, as she popped off shot after shot from her DPM Pistol, none of which came close at all to striking something important.

The mixed mutants in the area rapidly turned tail and departed, seeking safer climates as though Mazer Jean had scored some major hit on someone's jugular.

"Zhat's right!" Mazer Jean reinforced, fussing with some extra magazines for her DPM Pistol's reloads. "You'd better run, you little sheits!"

The Wrecker known as Mazer Jean cocked her pistol and reeled back from the discovery that suddenly she and her pet horror were safe again. Even solo, there was a lot of power at her fingertips, and it seemed like all she needed to do was to assert herself as a person capable of killing mutants to get what she wanted from the lesser sentients.

"Sly Jacques," Mazer Jean began, addressing her horror ally, "be a dear and bring us something nice from zhat canister, won't you?"

Mazer Jean pointed a chitin-armored digit over towards the sealed canister in the clearing.

"We need to mend up, you see..." Mazer Jean said, as though her words held any meaning to the squamous horror at her side.

Nonetheless, the Newtype started cycling her suit's medical buffers' pre-injection sequence. There was nothing else to be done: Mazer Jean had a survival challenge set before her, and she needed to address it first and foremost.

Action:
> Wrecker.ACT: Mazer Jean spends 2 Med Tokens (2 -> 0/3 Med units) to heal 2 HP (3 -> 5/5 HP)!
> freeACT.Biocell: Mazer Jean recovers 1 Power unit (0 -> 1/3 Power units)
> Horror.ACT: Sly Jacques is ordered to ACT to recover the contents of the Sealed Canister!

Sponsors: Hey Psichonumen: it's that time of year where I might need to get ready to do some Hiver-adjacent crafting, if you know what I mean! Call it nesting, call it harvesting, call it whatever, but I could really use the following shipment as soon as possible:
> Order a Supply Drop (25 Luxe) for Mazer Jean (15L Psichonumen, 10L Mazer Jean)!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Apr 24, 2021

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

Order a Supply Drop (25 Luxe) for Mazer Jean (15L Psichonumen, 10L Mazer Jean)!

Oh boy can't wait to see what you do with this!!

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Rig-[Hp: 2/2, Pow: 3/3]
Memo: Statline / Cardline is in flux! As a result of trades, this will need updating before next turn.

HP: 2/2
M/P/A: 1/3/3
Tokens: 1 Infest, 1 Break DR/HAZ: 1/Poison+1 Rad+2/ ;
Mutations [1/4] ; Cyber [1/1] ;
D-Breaking Scan always indicates the location of purple bordered items and beings. Unique challenge list.
Hydraulic Override (Subject receives only a single downscale when Disabled, and may ACT normally.)
Fading Edge (Power Attacks receive -1 Damage, but gain Spectral.)
Notes:This notes section is brought to you by YEETCorp!Spoilers visible for Shines-in-heaven and Talcum-Bee-Buzzin

nweismuller posted:

"Wrecker Gish.  On behalf of the Concordant Company, I wish to commend you on your engaging on the research program that the Concordant Company is conducting in partnership with Mariner Arms.  I have high hopes that you shall produce valuable data for future use, and wish to extend my wishes for your continued success.  Director Stahl out."

"... Wit? At wis Brainfood wi the research mate, wit ye pulling? Tryin Tae pull a fast yin?
Aw wait, 'is is sponsor challenge stuff int it. Aye sure sure oan ye go. Ah'w see wit a kin dae."

Scribbleykins posted:

<"Wrecker Gish, YEETCorp offers to launch you to ever greater heavenly vaults by delivering to you - free of charge* - the most* exclusive* of Exclusive Sponsorships. Offer includes life-time delivery bonuses and a Beta-class packaging deal. To accept, press 'yes' below the dotted line on the contract transmitted to your DVice and praise your prompt and miraculous delivery into our corporate fold as you subsume your next mandatory meal of .">

"Nice wan mate, aye, am up fur that." Gish presses the "yes" button on the console. "Pure minted mate. Aye am well buzzin fur the D£d-tritus, just haf tae gee is a wee sec tae sort oot-" he gestures in an eastwards direction "-All that pish, aye?"

Gish Action/s:
FAct- trade
to Shines- Wrextractor
to TBB- Suite I+[CS chelating] armor,MBC,JumpAssistModule (loaded)
From TBB- JumpAssistModule (unloaded),Engrammie's Armor+[CS pilot][CS gunner],Rockmuncher(unmodded)

ACT-Seal Hatch

Complete act summary (Gish, Shines-in-heaven, Talcum-Bee-Buzzin) below as theres lots going on.
Unspoilered-Gearing up montage

YEETCorp is now exclusive sponsor of Gish

TBB's AutoFalconoid-ACT - retrieve Engrammie's Armor+[CS pilot][CS gunner] from 401 (8-success)
TBB fACT- Salvage FissHo for 1+ Scrap and 1 Med Unit
TBB's Encephalconoid-act - spend med unit for lootroll (6-success)

f-ACT all- Trade window open
Wrextractor from Gish to Shines.
CS Suite I+[CS chelating] armor from Gish to TBB
MBC from Gish to TBB.
JumpAssistModule (loaded) from Gish to TBB

JumpAssistModule (unloaded) from TBB to Gish.
Rockmuncher(unmodded) from TBB to Gish
Engrammies armor+[CS pilot][CS gunner] from TBB to Gish
Encephalconoid from TBB to Shines.
D-tritus from TBB to Shines
4 Scrap from TBB to Shines
Conditional trade- IF Power Cell or Fabrikit was looted THEN swap from TBB to Shines.

Close trade window

TBB resolve armor limit, Discard (Gish's old) CS Suite I armor+[chelating mod] for scrap.

Shines F-act use restor8
Shines F-act cache D-tritus

Shines Act-Ambush

TBB Act-Ambush

Gish Act-Seal hatch

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Director Stahl receives a ping shortly after her message to Gish. "Stahl, Concordant, right? Phlanges, Brainfood, Special Solutions Department. Spelled with one A on account of a problem, before you ask. Anyway. So you're the people doing the coordination for the DPM Rifle stuff? Mind giving me the lowdown on Mariner Arms? Not that I don't trust ya -- I'm guessing if they've got Concordant on board, we're talking gear that someone QCed, probably explodes in the right way at the right times -- but I don't know this stuff, and Suey's gonna come asking what I'm sending out. We're not exactly getting Dubhàn-level invested, but Suey -- ... poo poo, I mean CEO DeBlucch -- has a vested interest in what we're deploying, you know?"

A pause. "So, is Pertinax 'fabe-pissed or real-pissed? They've been making gestures about some collab research, and I'd rather not be on their bad side. MJ on the squat rack, maybe I should be working the lounge and leave Su at home next time..."

Another pause. "Right. Sorry. Hit me up with anything unclassified. Appreciate your time, Stahl."

Antivehicular fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Apr 15, 2021

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 12: Shines-in-Heaven

[.timg]https://i.imgur.com/qmlCXnD.png[/timg][.timg]https://i.imgur.com/33Bxmmk.png[/timg]
[.timg]https://i.imgur.com/UINpxoi.png[/timg]

Shines-in-Heaven: HP: 4/4 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 3
Belt resources: Medical Units: 0 Power: 1 Air: 3
Tokens: 5 Rad 2 Break

Augmentations: Limits: 0C 5M
Breed Talent - Venomous Bite: Gain a melee attack mode, 1d6/2 +Poison.
M: Nuclear Arms: +1 damage with melee weapons, +1 per Rad Token, and may use Heavy Weapons without penalty; cannot use missile weapons.
M: Glycon's Organ: Poison Tokens are transformed upon receipt into Med Units. If the maximum number of Med Units are possessed, 1 HP is restored (if possible), and the tokens are discarded without effect.

Dubhan Aegisys:
Slots: 1
Dubhan Aegisys: May not be overwritten or corrupted by unauthorized mods

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:
MBC: 3/3 HP

Spoilers visible to Talcum and Gish

"Alright, last second checks, let's make sure we're ready to go when these guys show up!" Shines-in-Heaven announced as the trio starting swapping equipment between each other.

FreeACT: Stash D-Tritus received from Talcum
FreeACT: Use Restor8
ACT: Ambush

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

Antivehicular posted:

Director Stahl receives a ping shortly after her message to Gish. "Stahl, Concordant, right? Phlanges, Brainfood, Special Solutions Department. Spelled with one A on account of a problem, before you ask. Anyway. So you're the people doing the coordination for the DPM Rifle stuff? Mind giving me the lowdown on Mariner Arms? Not that I don't trust ya -- I'm guessing if they've got Concordant on board, we're talking gear that someone QCed, probably explodes in the right way at the right times -- but I don't know this stuff, and Suey's gonna come asking what I'm sending out. We're not exactly getting Dubhàn-level invested, but Suey -- ... poo poo, I mean CEO DeBlucch -- has a vested interest in what we're deploying, you know?"

A pause. "So, is Pertinax 'fabe-pissed or real-pissed? They've been making gestures about some collab research, and I'd rather not be on their bad side. MJ on the squat rack, maybe I should be working the lounge and leave Su at home next time..."

Another pause. "Right. Sorry. Hit me up with anything unclassified. Appreciate your time, Stahl."

"Mariner Arms. Mars-based weapons manufacturing company. Tight manufacturing tolerances and good accuracy, according to our due diligence people, are one of the DPM licensees for rifle manufacture, which means they're up to Decree standard there. Not part of the PAFS empire, but I don't believe PAFS would have specific reason for a grudge beyond the mere fact that they're a competitor in weapons manufacture- which, granted, could possibly be enough. Mariner Arms approached Concordant looking for our cooperation in some field testing given our current sponsorship of Wrecking Crew. Although we at the Concordant Company stay out of weaponry and direct military applications, we judged that a show of cooperation with another manufacturer wouldn't be damaging to our brand reputation. Does that answer your question, Mr. Phlanges?"

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Reverend Fizzlebeef

Heat: 1, Power 1/3
Augs: Jacklegz

FreeACT: Consuming SaniGel and Power Cell to restore charges
ACT: PROMO

"And so, I have delivered judgement upon a sinner who consorted with criminals, committing sins for luxe. Of course, those of you among the faithful already knew the proper wage to pay a sinner and those who didn't have just witnessed it. After his baptism in the cloning vats, we can only hope Mr. Burnt will repent from his life of sin, take better care of the temple that is his body and go to church more often. In fact, every single wrecker needs a cloning vat baptism and it falls to me to lead these wayward souls back into the flock.

"As for me, I have been truly blessed this day. Not only has my prayer for accuracy been answered, but my strength and the strength of my weapons have been rewarded with a holy relic. With this sacred armor mod, I shall teach the other Wreckers the Golden Rule, for it guarantees that if they would do harm unto me, I will be able to do harm unto them."

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

#3 - HIIevel | HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Luxe: 15 | DR: DR2 HazDR: RadDR2 | Belt Tokens: 1 Med // 1 Power // 0 Air // 0 Scrap | Hazard Tokens: 1 Poison
Hiver: +1 to Crafting. ACT: Transform a Consumable into a Hiver version.
Kleptoparasitic Marker: As an ENC, target a unit. If that unit is destroyed this phase, remove its remains and gain 1 Med Unit

HIIevel consulted his instruments once more, guarding his liege's flank with hundreds of insectile eyes peering out of his own.

ACT: WIDE SCAN

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

,,, ,,,

Elite Cogsmmando
HP: 3/3 MV: 3 DR: 1 --- Luxe: 29 Scrap: 2
Belt: Med: 1, Pow: 3 -> 2, Air: 3 Tokens: ---
AUGS: [1/3]C, [0/2]M
[1]Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3.

Optiscope: 0

TheNabster posted:

"Well even more heel turns this map but, now we have funds. Winston, our stylishly dressed friend has accumulated the required funds and a handy dandy Rig for his use."

"Send them the Gonne"

"Grand!" Elite then addressed HIIEvel. "Looks like my money problems are sorted out for now. In fact, I soon find myself burdened with an overabundance of boons..." Indeed. It is a foolish warrior that weights themselves down with more weapons than they have hands. "You have aided me greatly, I hardly can leave you unrewarded." Sentimentally, Elite drew Kabutogiri from it's sheath. "This blade is my most priced possession."

"So you can have this one instead."

"Toodle-do~"

The cockpit of Elite's rig hissed shut.

ACT: Mount Enforcer

Swap: Giving Hiievel my Steelito

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

#5 - Opal Dang-Cobra, Veteran Junker
HP: 5/5 Move: 2 Luxe: 118
DR: DR3 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3->1->2 Med // 2 Power // 3 Air // 13->15 Scrap
Hazard Tokens: None
Junker: Salvaging yields +1 Scrap. May Salvage as a FreeACT. Power Attacks gain +Junk.
Scavenger: Upscale Lootroll if not in combat, may Salvage normally in a contested hex.
Cyber [3/5]: Eyegear Lv 2 (+1 Upscale), Power Attacks gain Penetrator // Magneto-Mantle (Spend 1 Scrap at start of ENC to gain DR 1 for phase) // Adrenal Accelerator On being hit in ENC, next ACT is boosted // Weapon Mount Designate one weapon. It gains +Up, free Exfiltration, and cannot be destroyed while mounted
Weapons [2/2]: Pulse Poundr (1d4/5 +Break, Melee), Mounted // Dragnslayr
Armor [1/1]: Dubhan Aegisys [sub](+3 DR, 1 Mod Slot)

Utility [1/2]: Grogutz / Fabrikit
Familiar [1/2]: MBC (3/3)

And there was Mo-Ab, late as usual, but he was hauling rear end to try and catch up, a waddling horror in hot pursuit--and it was definitely hot pursuit. Producers had unleashed a drat CataHo on them. Didn't they get the message? Those things were so last season. Time to flush her system now before things got painful. A well-regulated retch later, and her readings were clear, her eyes degaussed. A notification popped up in her vision.

Opal grinned as she wiped her mouth, before incinerating the resulting mess off of her armor (entirely unscathed by the ordeal).

"Yes, yes, and chaburinn' dha. Let's show these skuds what style looks like."

ACT: Spend 2 Med Tokens to remove Rad Token
freeACT: Salvage Mutant Cortex for a Med Token
Accept Dubhan Sponsorship

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"

The Historical Recreation and Restoration Society:
Luxe Box: 0L

"Do please treat our former sponsee well, she's got a good head on her shoulders and we like seeing her succeed."

"Also we want to see her slay the Catalyzing Horror like she slayed the Calorie Clown and LEO. Hunting megafauna pleases us greatly and will be a challenge as soon as we unlock a challenge slot."

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Swedish Thaumocracy fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Apr 15, 2021

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

"GEE THANKS BOSS!"

ALSO ACT: BOOSTED TIGHT SCAN 605

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Apr 15, 2021

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer

WereGoat posted:

"Nice wan mate, aye, am up fur that." Gish presses the "yes" button on the console. "Pure minted mate. Aye am well buzzin fur the D£d-tritus, just haf tae gee is a wee sec tae sort oot-" he gestures in an eastwards direction "-All that pish, aye?"

<"Sir?">

"Serviceable. Verify the contract and fire the Beta creta."

>Special delivery! Concordant sends its Beta crate to Wrecker Gish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Sponsorship posted:

HRRS spends 45L (5HRRS, 40EC) for HEALdrone Delivery of Vulcannon.

Pertinax spends 50L (10PAFS,40TG) for a Cryonic Airstrike!
It will impact in HAZ of Round 8!

Psichonumen spends 25L(15PN,10MJ) on a Supply Drop!

YeetCorp deploys Beta Sponsor Crate to Gish!

1. Reverend Fizzlebeef

Fizzlebeef uses SaniGel and replenishes 1 Med!
Fizzlebeef uses Power Cell and replenishes 1 Power!
Fizzlebeef cuts a Promo...Fizzlebeef is revealed as The Confessor!

Hidden Agenda posted:

The Confessor has completed their secret objective!
The Confessor receives Vault Key!
The Confessor receives a Red Reward Crate...it contains 10 Scrap and JunKnux!

2. Mo-Ab Ulmeyda

Scanning...
106: Mutant Grunt
107: Horror Pheremones, Mutant Stalker, Thorny Horror, Thorny Horror
208: 4 [Mutant] contacts
307: Mazer Jean, Mutant Stalker
Scan complete.

3. Hiievel

SWAP posted:

Cogsmmando gives Steelito to Hiievel.

Scanning...
405: [Hazard] Mutant Ambush detected
605: Sealed Canister, 3 [Beast] contacts
Scan complete.

4. The Gonk

The Gonk loses 1 HP to mimic NeoSoldat Death Defiance!
The Gonk uses CSModPak, but there is no effect!
Catalytic Horror Converts Tokens!
>The Gonk loses 10 Rad and receives 10 Burn!

6. Opal Dang-Cobra

Dubhan is now Exclusive Sponsor of Opal Dang-Cobra!
Opal spends 2 Med to remove 2 Rad!
Opal Salvages for 1 Scrap and 1 Med!

11. Lonán Murder-Birb

Lonan Salvages (and Li'l Assister Helps!) for 1 Scrap, Port-a-Chuck, and Power Cell!

12. Shines-in-Heaven

SWAP posted:

Gish givex Wrextractor to Shines.
Shines receives 1 Infest!

Gish gives CS Suite I [CS-Chelating] to Talcum.
Gish gives MBC to Talcum.
Gish gives JAM to Talcum.
Talcum gives JAM to Gish.
Talcum gives Rockmuncher to Gish.
Talcum gives CS Suite I [CS-Pilot | CS-Gunner] to Gish.
Talcum gives Encephalconoid to Shines.
Talcum gives DTritus to Shines.
Talcum gives 4 Scrap to Shines.
Shines uses Restor8 and replenishes 3 Med!
Shines Caches Dtritus!
Shines prepares Ambush!

13. Elite Cogsmmando

SWAP posted:

Cogsmmando gives Steelito to Hiievel.
Cogsmmando Mounts Enforcer!

14. Talcum Bee Buzzem

SWAP posted:

Talcum deploys Autofalconoid...it retrieves CS Suite I from Engrammie's Death Cache!

Talcum spends 1 Med to dose Encephalconoid!
TK Plunder! Talcum Salvages for 1 Scrap and Biological Sample, and Replenishes 1 Med!

Talcum prepares Ambush!

15. B.A. Elsewhere

BAE Scans!
FissSpawn divides!

FissSpawn divides!

16. Mazer Jean

Mazer Jean spends 2 Med to Heal 2 HP!
Mazer Jean's Leaking Biocell restores 1 Power!
Squamous Horror consumes Sealed Canister!
Squamous Horror is Bloated! [ooooox]!
Squamous Horror falls into torpor!

17. Gish

SWAP posted:

YEETCorp is now Exclusive Sponsor of Gish!
Gish Seals Hatch!

Burn Notice
The Gonk is Burning! The Gonk takes 10 DAMAGE and is destroyed!
>The Gonk Defies Death, surviving at 1 HP!

Leaking Biocell
Mazer Jean's item inflicts 1 Poison!

Round 7 HAZard Roulette
The Big Goodbye: Units defeated this round explode in HAZ in a 1d6/X AoE attack, where X is max HP.

Sponsors-Only Map