Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Wrecker: Dunk Tuggum
Class: D-Breaker
Portrait: 6
D-Breaker Cyber: 1d10 10
Supply package: 8 - The Cipher
Defensive D-Mutation

Cipher Supply 1d10: 1d10 8
Cipher Supply 1d20: 1d20 3
Cipher Mutation 1d20: 1d20 18

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

The powerfully built Dunk Tuggum stared intently at the space slightly above his assigned launch engineer's right shoulder.

"If the nutfiend cage is dirty...I ain't payin' for it©"

"It's...not?"

Dunk flipped the man a credstick. "Keep the change, filthmann.©" Luxe Amount: 1d20 6, Location: 1d4 4 -> D

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

WRECKER 8: Dunk Tuggum

LUXE: -6

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Unused this round]
Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).

Dunk Tuggum mechanically clambered out of his pod and gave a precursory look around. Yes, there it was. He cocked his DPM Shotgun single handledly and quipped in his signature gravelly baritone.

"I'm here to mill grist and get pissed, and I've never felt so calm in my life.©"

The outline of his hulking form wavered for a split second, and he was gone.

MOV: 127 -> NW Wall -> 906.
Ideally I would like to use my Heuristic Precognizer to reroll the shift if it fails.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 1/2
LUXE: -6

Augs posted:

Prehensile Teratoma: Subject may Reload or Modify Gear as a freeACT; 1 in 6 chance to take a random ACT.
D-Mutation - Dimensional Lens: May be used instead of Cover. Reverses the value of a single die this phase (i.e. 1-3 succeeds and 4 fails on a 1d4).

There was a sound not unlike a rubber band snapping as Dunk Tuggum reappeared, a trickle of blood streaming from his GobRig.

"I thought I could swooce but I got juiced...©"

Company! Dunk ducked behind a reeking mound of loose fat.

ENC: Cover

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 1/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: -6
DR: DR1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3 Air // 3 Med // 3 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: N/A
Cyber: 1/1
Muts: 2//4

Augs posted:

Dunk let out a hollow laugh as the Gristlegrinder's blades got stuck in the fat mound. He quickly began bandaging himself up.

ACT: Spending 1 Med Token to heal 1 HP!

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: -6
Belt Tokens: 3 Air // 2 Med // 3 Power // 0 Buff

Augs posted:

The gristlegrinder finished sawing through the cover. But Dunk was already long gone.

MOV: Spending a Power token to do a boosted move: 127->116->907->809

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Belt Tokens: 3 Air // 2 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff

Augs posted:

No one at the fabricator. A mixed blessing. Dunk Tuggum began flexing, psyching himself up for what was to come.

ENC: Boost

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp

Augs posted:

Dunk stared vacantly at the Fabric8r console. An inexplicable urge passed over him, he knew he could make this piece of heavy machinery W E I R D E R. He punched randomly at some of the console's buttons.

*BZZT*

Again.

*BZZT*

Dunk let out a catchphrase of frustration, "SWIGGITY SWOOTY I HATE THE COMPUTEY©" and swung a meaty fist as the console.

*BZZT*

This time he went for a headbutt. As his head neared, the void in his skull quavered.

Prehensile Teratoma Fuckery (Let's say a 1 is a failure): 1d6 4
ACT: Boosted Hack (D-Form): 1d6+1 5

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jul 22, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

"How disappointingly premature, that thing wasn't even squeezing hard enough for her eyes to burst. I suppose this is what happens when a certain gameshow decides to cancel a mutually beneficial contract for dermal plating and reinforced exoskeletons."

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

"Don't be patronizing, Aethelred. Even the tacky trash in your so-called 'collection' is too good for these imbeciles."

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: -1
DR: 1 HazDR: none
Muts: 2/4

Augs posted:

>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

Dunk plopped out of the wall and into the grease bog. He got up and stared coldly at the wall as he tried to wring out his tanktop. "Soon.©", he said to his most hated of enemies.

MOV: 134 -> 142, spending 1 air in the process.

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Jul 27, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

"We here at Dubhŕn may or may not have replaced Vatman Jone's pod door with a little something of our own design. And yet, as I watch his comically oversized hands fumble around the premium plating, I cannot help but think such an experience was wasted on him."

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Jul 28, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: -1
Belt Tokens: 2 Air // 2 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff

Augs posted:

>[Lvl 2] Subject may spend Warp Tokens to affect a like number of additional dice.

Dunk Tuggum dove behind cover, watching. Waiting.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 1/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: -1
Belt Tokens: 2 Air // 0 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff

Augs posted:

"This skate date was decidedly less tubular than anyone could have anticipated.©"

ACT: Wide Scan

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Belt Tokens: 2 Air // 0 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff

Augs posted:

Dunk Tuggum stood unnervingly still. Watching. Waiting.

MOV: ______Aim_______

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 0 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff

Augs posted:

A sound of stomping, growing closer. Dunk peeked out from behind his makeshift barricade. Wreckers! Each with matching rigspikes! An impressed Dunk shouted out in greeting.

FACE IT SHEBBLY, IN THIS WORLD IT'S JACK OR BE JACKED!©"

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Aug 4, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Augs posted:

A grateful Dunk accepted Theo's medical assistance, letting out a contented grunt as The Good Chemz coursed through his system.

"WHAT'S STANDARD FOR THE GLOOSE IS GREAT FOR THE GRINDER.©"

After Theo was done, Dunk mushed Ra's fob into the Rig Silo. This computer was more cooperative than the fabric8r. A shame.

Teratoma: 1d6 3
ACT: Redeem Ra's rig fob at the Silo
VOTE: Theo

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Aug 6, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: 3
DR: 1 - 1 break = 0 HazDR: none
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp, 1 Break

Augs posted:

Dunk glared balefully at the skate as it was shredded by cannon fire. Fat lot of good those med supplies did it.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 0 Luxe: 3
DR: 1 - 1 break = 0 HazDR: none
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp, 1 Break

Augs posted:

ACT:
Teratoma: 1d6 5 Clear!
FreeACT: Swap DPM Shotgun to Theo, receive scrap in return.
ACT: Repair Break Token

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 1 Luxe: 3
DR: 1HazDR: none

Augs posted:

Dunk Tuggum stood unnervingly still. Something was coming.

MOV: ___________Aim____________

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Augs posted:

Dunk transposed himself back behind his makeshift cover. [Cover] would be better. Yes.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Augs posted:

Dunk craned his head towards 601 and stared.

"My brain itches...for Moulson's Hearty Stoatmeal!©"

After a minute, he broke out of his fascination and began helping Theo Prepare.

ACT: Ambush

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 2 Luxe: 3
Belt Tokens: 1 Air // 3 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff

Augs posted:

"Fuckre ain't ready for the ol' jack and poke, garçon.©"

MOV: __________aim__________

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 2 Luxe: 3

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. Used this round]

"IT'SSSSSSSSSS GRITTZ©"

AmbushENC:
Improvise: 1d6 1
Improvise Reroll: 1d6 1
Junk Tower[Carnifex]: 1d6 2

MainENC:
Improvise: 1d6 4
Aim Upscaled Industrial Equipment vs Carnifex: 1d10 8

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Hexenritter posted:

"And Director Stahl, I have to say I'm impressed by your rapacious WRF squattery. I've not seen someone so quick off the mark since Councilman 6 heard they were giving away free personality improvements at Rook."

Ha ha ha. How charming, just because you exclusively buy off the proverbial rack doesn't mean I do, Aethelred. I've seen homeless that dress better than you. No, not homeless chic. Actual homeless.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Hexenritter posted:

"I would rather wear a sapient Rook skinsuit riddled with V than afford a cut rate haberdasher with delusions of grandeur the honour of gracing my person with their quaint little costumes. It's cute that you keep trying though. Persistence is a virtue."

"Why, yes, I'm sure you'd wear anything your mommy laid out for you."

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 2 Luxe: 33

Augs posted:

Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round. [Used this round]

Dunk Tuggum let out an inhuman wail at the death of the pink man, letting himself be dragged along by Theo to the bounders.

His prehensile teratoma had other ideas.

Prehensile Teratoma: 1d6 1
freeACT: Accept exclusive sponsorship offer from Slüus
(Intended) ACT: Mount a bounder

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Aug 27, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Hexenritter posted:

"Seeing as she's never bought a single Dubhan product, I trust her judgment far more than I do yours. Epaulets without braided lanyards and a stiff upturned collar indeed..." scoffs "that's almost as bad as wearing grey after Von Neumann Day."

"I remember reading that article in GENteel™ too, all the way back in the Year of Wood, It's Back Baby! It's aged rather poorly but I'm impressed you managed to parrot it verb-" Councilman Six abruptly stopped as Lamm Dir-Uir passed in front of his remote feed's camera. "Aethelred, are you seeing what I'm seeing? What do you think the ballistic penetration coefficient on that...can is?"

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Aug 27, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Hexenritter posted:

Upon seeing the contents of Acolyte's HEALdrone dispensed, Aethelred mentally pulled up a floating AR holograph courtesy of his suite of cranial wetware. It was visible only within the circuit of hyperconduction filaments between his augmetic eyes and where his visual cortex and neural bus architecture integrate, but relatively speaking, it was large enough that he could see the Concordant/Mariner indicia on the upper receiver.

He shunted the image to Councilman 6's personal DVice, hearing the message chime from several yards away. Side-eyeing the Dubhan executive, he subvoxed "What next? Rook partner with Calorie Court to provide Modular Beef Curtains with flexible keratocarbon myotubules so your windows can be bulletproof and in an eternal state of existential suffering?"

Councilman Six surreptitiously looked down at his tablet at Aethelred's message, his hand vanishing into his obfuscatory nanoswarm to stroke his chin. After a second of multiprocessor implant assisted deliberation, he forwarded the message to Dubhán's competitor research division. He looked back into camera, adjusting the sponsor lounge's remote holodisplay so as to not directly look at the esteemed competition in the room. A pattern of split second flashing lights emitted from the inky blackness surrounding the back of his head.

<"I've always preferred blinds myself. I'm sure whatever comes of this partnership will be perfectly adequate.">

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Aug 31, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 2 Luxe: 0
DR: 2HazDR: none
Other: Ruptured 0XYGN8R (Cannot regain Air Units, and all hits will inflict a Burn Token)

Augs posted:

An annoyed Dunk tried to reach for the drone, but a certain something was very intent on anchoring itself (and by extension, Dunk) to the scenery.

"Ya gotz the gripz that W.H.I.P.Z. fuckre.©", the D-Breaker growled as he tried to contort his arms around his back. Eventually, he was able to to land a couple of meaty blows to his prehensile teratoma, which released its grip on one of the rig silo's beams with a squeal. Tuggum clumsily got back on his feet, finally able to reach his delivery drone. Past all the logos for a new Slüus limited edition flavor called The Trap, Dunk spied the tiny, but technically legally mandated symbol for emergency air. Ah, so that was what the hose was for. Dunk disengaged the AuxLungShunt hose from his GobRig with a hiss, only to discover the port didn't match the drone's. The D-Breaker let the hose dangle by his side as he rifled through his bag of hose adapters, eventually finding three that could be daisy-chained together. He screwed everything together and engaged the valves.

There was a loud pop, a smell of ozone and ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

Dunk swooced [away], new spider friend in tow. This was not the place to deal with a damaged GobRig.

Theo and BAE can peek I GUESS
MOV: Dunk follows Theo to 122 through the magic of shifting. (142 -> 133 -> 122)

Sponsors: Officially codifying this here: any sponsor that sends a drone to Dunk gets to submit a catchphrase for him to regurgitate. Caveat Emptor. Outstanding: Magitek Mafia x 1, Slüus x 1

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Aug 31, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

DR: 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 0 Air // 3 Med // 2 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp, 1 Poison
Other: Ruptured 0XYGN8R (Cannot regain Air Units, and all hits will inflict a Burn Token)

Augs posted:

Dunk walked out from behind a corner, having successfully [insinuated] himself into the bonezone and...aw hell. Dunk flipped open the HandGunnr HelpR and loaded one of The Good Flares in. Let's get it spicy.

freeENC: Dunk spends 2 power tokens to activate the HandGunnr Helpr's ability! Ideally any single targeted attacks focus the sarco horror, and any AoEs ignore the bounder.
ENC: HandGunnr Helpr vs Sarco Horror: 1d4 1
freeENC: Cover
MBC priority: Bounder > Sarco > Manburglars

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Sep 1, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Belt Tokens: 0 Air // 3 Med // 0 Power // 0 Buff
Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp, 1 Poison

Augs posted:

drat smooth. Dunk smoothly twirled the Handgunnr Helpr and carefully placed it back into its hard plastic carrying case.

"Paging Doc Slüus, my tongue is in love with thirst...", Dunk mused as he wandered towards the unmanned bounder.

Prehensile Teratoma: 1d6 2
ACT: Mount disabled Bounder

Sponsors: Officially codifying this here: any sponsor that sends a drone to Dunk gets to submit a catchphrase for him to regurgitate. Caveat Emptor. Unclaimed: Magitek Mafia x 1, Slüus x 1

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Hazard Tokens: 1 Warp, 2 Poison

Augs posted:

Dunk wheezed as his damaged GobRig allowed more poison into his system, "You may be a Khress mastur, but I got you En Poisson.....©" The D-Breaker gripped the bounders controls and followed Theo.

MOV: 122 -> 133 -> 134 -> 142

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Augs posted:

The Bounder moved at a breakneck clip towards the rig silo. Out of the corner of his cybereye, Dunk Tuggum spied a golden opportunity. He jerked the rig's controls into a sharp right towards a embankment that Dunk's EyeSoft tagged for Optimal Ramp-age. He went airborne, trajectory perfectly aimed. There was the screeching of metal as bounder met with Carnifex. The D-Breaker slammed the controls downwards. He had time for one utterance.

"Grab a cold boy and OPEN THE GATES©"

The bounders assault cannons hammered the top of the Carnifex, there was a crackle and sound not unlike tearing paper as the mighty rig's active defenses were overwhelmed. Dunk leapt back to safety, narrowly avoiding a retaliatory swipe. Yes, this would do [nicely].

Momentumx3+Combo Charge Attack vs Carnifex: 1d10 7

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Sep 8, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Rig Status: 2/2 HP, Hatch: Closed

Augs posted:

"Well come to dawgshit hekk, lófaszt. Vengeance is mine, quoth Alvis. ©", Dunk uttered as the Carnifex was buried in rubble.. He followed up with a crackly, synthetic spitting noise. He spent a moment reverently staring at the remnants of Ra Maximum before getting back to business.

ACT: If legal, swap Dunk's Bounder's GangBangR with the Manipulator Tool from Ra Maximum's Enforcer. If not, repair 0XYGN8R.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Augs posted:

Dunk wordlessly followed behind Theo, eye focused on the prize.

That Hat...

MOV: Jumping 142 -> 133 -> 129 -> 134, get dat momentum

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Augs posted:

Ohhhh yeah, time to make A Mess.

ENC: Improvise vs UncHos: 1d6 1 Junk Tower!
Upscaled Junk Tower vs 6 UncHo: 6#1d12 5 3 3 12 9 9 UH OH ONLY THE FIRST ONE'S UPSCALED
Fixed Junk Tower Rolls: 5#1d6 1 2 3 6 6 Using Precognizer to reroll the first missed one.
Precognizer Reroll: 1d6 3

EDIT: Fixed a bunch of rolls since Momentum only applies to the first AoE attack.

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Sep 15, 2020

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 2 -> 1 Luxe: 15

Augs posted:

Finally, a free moment. Dunk Tuggum leaned back in his rig's seat, placing his Mighty Foot in front of the cockpit camera. He reached into his pocket and retrieved his set of tiny screwdrivers, rolling them out over his lap. A practiced hand motion disengaged the safety latch on his GobRig, a few twists disengaged the clamps. There was a hiss and a wheeze as it was removed, as Dunk's gaping face hole was exposed to open air. Various hoses and a withered, vestigial tongue flopped onto Dunk's neck.

He spent a few minutes tinkering with the GobRig, ignoring the annoyed buzzing coming from his DVice. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he'd be back on camera soon enough.

Prehensile Teratoma: 1d6 6
ACT: Spending a scrap to fix Dunk's Ruptured 0XYGN8R

Sponsors: Sponsors that have an outstanding catchphrase submission for Dunk: Magitek Mafia x 1, Sluus x 1

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 1 Luxe: 20

Augs posted:

Dunk screwed his GobRig back together and reattached all the hoses, carefully sliding the apparatus back over his Hole. Much better. There was the horrid wailing of a charmingly archaic printer firing off, he Had One! Dunk carefully reached up and plucked the slip protruding from the printer port embedded embedded in his temple. He gingerly folded and tore off the engagement holes on the sides of the printout.

The D-Breaker scanned over the paper's contents, more precious than gold, and Spoke The Words.

"BAKE EM...CAUSE I'VE GOTTEM©"

Business was attended to. Dunk folded up the paper and put it away for later. Time to leave.

Theo, BAE, and Vatman can peek.
MOV: Dunk follows Theo to the Luxe Crucible: 134 -> 124 -> 114 -> 904

Sponsors: One catchphrase from Sluus redeemed. Remaining: Magitek Mafia x 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 (Shift) Scrap: 1 Luxe: 20

Augs posted:

A disturbance in the Between. Dunk stared hatefully to the east.

"OPEN THE GATES.©"

Breach Assault a Ribbon Skate: 1d10 2
Precognizer Reroll: 1d10 7