Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Gideon Pallas, Wrecker Wrelations, Turnt™ Alcohol-Infused Concotions.

"Oh, come now, Gu$tav, I'm sure you, of all sentients, would appreciate the value of a well-rolled, oily joint.

"Welcome, Wilhelm. I'm Gideon Pallas, Turnt™ Wrecker Wrelations. Don't worry about these fellows, it's like I always say, Sponsors are here to shill, not kill. How's about a nice Malt-0153™ from one of our fine AutoCanteen™s to get you settled into your suite, hmm?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Gideon Pallas, Wrecker Wrelations, Turnt™ Alcohol-Infused Concotions.

"Gametime! Congratulations, Wreckers all, for your moment of glory - of apotheosis - has arrived. My name, if you're unfamiliar, is Gideon Pallas, with Turnt™-brand fancy ethanol liquids. The deal is, I issue challenges that make booze look good, you do 'em, we both get paid. Here comes the first one, a classic from the last installment, and as the ancients used to say in their venerable tongue, 'Gee Ell, Aitch Eff'."

New Challenge: Two's Company, Three's A Krew: Three (or more) Wreckers gather in a single hex.