Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I want to sponser but now Im intimidate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

There is the sound of heavy breathing and straining anti-grav units as the massive bulk of Wilhelm Shliefman, CEO and largest shareholder of the Diamond Intergalactic Asteroid Mining Consortium, settles into the specially designed concierge booth.

"Ah... it's time for the games again. Excellent. I do so love to feast on the losers."

He gargles a laugh.

"A joke, a joke of course."

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Jul 19, 2020

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Why that sounds quite positively delightful, my dear Gideon. Just have it poured into that port there, the one with the martini glass on it. Yes, that's the one. Had my stomachs bisected and chromed a few decades ago in order to allow for some more alien food to cross my table. Hah! The downside is I can no longer actually imbibe delicious and noxious drinks."

*hrmph* *slurp* *snort*

"This little gizmo lets me at least taste them."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

<drools uncontrollably>

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Oh my, looking good already. Delicious, even. Blake! BLAKE!"

"Sir..."

"That new gizmo R&D cooked up to break the smaller 'roids. Is it ready?"

"It's still at the prototype stage. Has a tendency to explode violently."

"Perfect! Get it over here. NOW! I don't care who you have to geek to get it here."

"At once sir. More exo-krab kakes as well?"

"Of course, you moron. I don't make a gorillion bux every half-quarter just for you to ask idiotic questions. Now get out of here."

The massive bulk of the CEO shifts towards the vidcaster on his fancy floating booth. The anti-grav units begin to weep.

"You! Yes, you! The yellow-headed Hiver, Talcum. I've got a deal for you. Exclusive access to the wide range of mining equipment Diamond can provide. Which means me. All you need to do, is agree."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"I had almost forgotten! Wreckers! The first of you to dig through that bone and taste the delicious marrow within will win a prize!"

Challenge: Bone Me Baby 1 -Get mining tools

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jul 11, 2020

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Welcome to the new sponsor."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Amazing.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"An excellent first round, wreckers! Let's kick it up a notch or too and get that meat flying."

"Sir? The prototype has arrived."

<happy fat noises>

"Excellent! I'm sure it's going to make our deadly pile of insects very happy. Go cram it into that SHOT bucket with the green diddly on top."

"There's been a bit of a mixup, though, sir. The engineers only sent the blueprints.

"Errr... but I can send that."

"Right, I'll just get right on that, will I? Right."

A huge sausage-like finger taps a red button.

"Alright wreckers, listen up. I'm about to start on my fourth breakfast of garlic bovinitrate slurry truffles and I'd like one of you to share it with me. The first wrecker to eat an opponent, dead or alive, gets a prize."

Spending 5bux for a new sponsor challenge - Breakfast of Champions: Devour an opponent
Sending a Diamond Signature "Rockmuncher" Heavy Mining Drill to Talcum for 20L + 25L for an experimental Drone that restore power units.

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 20, 2020

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Excellent! Give that clown a prize!"

"Sir? I don't believe that allowed."

"Nonsense! That clown deserves a prize, he really knows how to eat! And just look at the disgusting parody of a face, who wouldn't want to pinch those jolly cheeks?

"Just send something down, shall I?"

"Yes yes, I don't care what it is. Send something down to make my pleasure known."

<muttering under his breath as he leaves> "Four years of online mega-sistant collegarium for what? Well he really didn't tell me who to send it to..."

Spending more of my wrecker's Lux to send him a Motile Biocover! Huzzah! 13L + 25L for a standard ol' SHOT drone = 38L. Time to toughen that sumbitch up.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Finally! Now I can move on to lunch! Please... join me."

A wild challenge appears!
Time for seconds! - Eat a Wrecker, not just part of them, the whole Wrecker.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

:perfect:

:nms:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"If the large ones dies, I'm hoping for his head as a trophy. If that's alright with the rest of you."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"How dare you escape your place on my wall!"

"Attention Wreckers! It seems someone doesn't want to play with me. Please correct this by removing his head and sending it to me."

Sending 10L for a new challenge slot. Trophy Hunt: Send the head of Vatman Jones to Diamond IAMC

Challenges:
>Bone Me Baby 1: Get mining tools
>Time for seconds!: Eat a Wrecker, not just part of them, the whole Wrecker.
>Trophy Hunt: Send the head of Vatman Jones to Diamond IAMC

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Wonderful work, wreckers. Simply wonderful. I'm surprised at how many of you have made it this far. Now for my lovely dears who have grabbed the proper tools... get to drilling!"

"I am a very happy CEO right now."

New Challenge: Bad to the Bone 2: Excavate a bone tile and grab whatever is inside

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Another one down and I still don't have a Vatman head. Let's get moving, Wreckers."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

A rather happy floating fat man is giggling while watching the extensive bank of monitors. Strangely, it appears that the anti-grav assistance units that were on his unique booth are a part of him rather than the machine.

"Splendid, splendid! Where is that useless boy, now?"

"Here, sir."

"Sweet megaMary mother of Mechanical Jesus! How many times have I told you not to do that to me?"

"At least several hundred, sir."

"Well consider yourself told again. Is that new drone fit to be used?"

"Yes, sir. But are you sure you want to, we don't really know the consequences."

"The chaos is part of the fun, you halfbrained nitwit. That's why I do the thinking around here and not you. Do we still have really fat beetle thing we bought from Rook a few cycles back?"

"The experimental biocover? Uh... yes I believe we do sir. It's on your ship at the moment."

"Good. Have some of our people cram it into the new drone and send it to the hiver. The longer he lives that happier I am and the more advertising we get!"

Spending 38L from Diamond funds to send Talcum Bee Buzzem an experimental raDrone (+rad) carrying an X-MBC (Diamond Variant) along with a note that says, "His name is Toby, take care of him please."

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Aug 30, 2020

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Well now, that certainly took a saucy turn. Leave it to the overgrown mutant iguana to swallow whatever Between-riddled bits of that most unfortunate male model. Butter up the orgy pit, peon, I'm going to go have some fun to celebrate!"

New Challenge: Wash it down: Drink some grease and let it fully infest you

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Sep 5, 2020

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Aethelred my lad I could have sworn I heard you talking that big red mechanical monstrosity of yours up before all this kicked off. While it managed to turn one wrecker into delicious looking cutlets, I did expect more. Ah well, guess I can't have everything."

"But I can have that wonderful looking hat!"

All Wrecker D-vices ping and make a little warbling sound reminiscent of trumpets being used from the wrong end.

"Hello my delightful friends, I know it's been a while, but I must ask you all a favor. While I know you are all eventually going to send me the head of that troglodyte Vatman Jones, and don't worry dear Vatman I promise to have you stuffed and preserved and hung in a place of honor, I would also like that hat off of the dogboy's head. Whoever gets me that hat not only will receive that lux prize I know you all want, but I may just dip into my coffers and send a little extra your way."

Replacing the mining challenge since it can't happen any more. Haberdasher's Dream: Send the Cursed Chapeau to Diamond IAMC. Extra points if Vatman's head is wearing it and you send them both.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

The floating form of the CEO of Diamond hovers back into the exclusive gold and orichalcum plated Sponsors Only room.

"Good thing I have the feed going right into the ol' eyes, otherwise I would have missed that spectacular assassination from my sponsee. That's a curious amalgam of buzzing creepies that's going somewhere!" That dogboy still has my hat, though. James!"

"Yes sir?"

"Gah! Don't do that! Is bad luck to sneak up on a man with a disintegration field built into his booth, you know. Of course you know, this is your fourth? clone. Now, is there any of that green glowy stuff they found on Alfa-Gamma 4783 Minor still sitting around? Well if there is have some of the boys stuff it into the funny squid drone and send it on its way. Maybe with something cheap attached to it, like a Fabrikit, or a rock. Then send those moon boots to the hiver. They should appreciate the extra ability to go boing around."

"Sir, we no longer have any of the green glowy goo you liked so much. You used it all turning that orphanage into an arena so you could make a dead pool during a the lunch party last month."

"Well drat. James! Don't go looking for the goo! It's gone! Just cram it with some extra uranium!"

Spending 26L for a RADrone with a fabrikit to Theo, here's to hoping he gets extra glowy! Spending 11Diamond + 24Talcum for a Healdrone with a Jump Assist Module "Moon Boots" inside.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
"Well somebody had to be your foil, my dear Gu$tav."

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 24, 2020

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
"Serious diseases are not something to clown around about, of course. I once had an assistant who came down with Honkington's Bladder, a real pie to the face if you ask me. He'd spend all day setting up buckets of whitewash over the doors and pratfalling around the offices."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
"Terrifying."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Wrecker... err, dog boy. I would remind you that any and all presents from Sponsors should be accepted with the gratitude that you have been Recognized. For the moment the eye of the CEO was upon you. You should feel... exceptional. That is all."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Toby! Nooooooooooo!"

"Well that was messy. Go ahead and authorize a replacement. Something a bit sturdier than the last one. And bigger. Buy it from Rook if you have to."

JOLTdrone with X-MBC (Charge-Priority Bodyguard). 10L from me and 28L from the Buzzman

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Oct 2, 2020

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Wrecker Shines, you big beautiful lizard you. I do hope you enjoy your new drill. Make a big enough splatter with it and I might just send you a treat."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Is our boy glowing?"

"No, sir."

"Why not?"

Spending 38L (10 from DIAMC and 28 from Talcum) for a DtoxDrone with ANOTHER X-MBC with big meaty armored buttcheeks.

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Oct 8, 2020

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

snores

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

The massive sleeping form of the DIAMC rolls over in its hovering booth. A hand smacks a button. There's a boop. There's a beep. There's a sweep. There's a creep.

Somewhere deep in the bowels of an orbiting satellite, a drone is disgorged.

Sending a gundrone with an armored XMBC Talcum's way. 38L total I believe.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

The snoring from the Diamond CEO suddenly stops and the torrid manthing sits bolt-uprightish.
"I smell blood!" He says. "Another bounty? Inexcusable! I still do not have a Vatman head!"

A Bullet For My Valen-Shines: Intercept any attack made for Shine-In-Heaven.

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jan 10, 2021

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"If he doesn't, I most certainly do!"

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jan 10, 2021

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Fair point, Wreckers. Do what what you do best. In the meantime..."

New, Repeatable Challenge - Crime, Shmime: During any ACT involving Wrecker Theo, Make fun of Donato's goofy hat or gold tooth.

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jan 10, 2021

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"A truly outstanding strike!"

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"I honestly did not expect that."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Despite his animosity towards our Sponsee, his abilities have shown that he could have quite the lucrative career with DIAMC running one of our mining platforms. In fact that will remain a standing offer to any other failed wrecker as well. Even Vatman, should he survive."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"What an utterly delicious end to this whole thing. Wrecker Theo, a drone is on its way to retrieve you should you accept our offer of employment. Wrecker Talcum, it was a pleasure watching you work. Wrecker Vatman... I would still enjoy your stuffed head upon my wall. But I think I can wait just a little longer."

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
:perfect:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Whether or not the bulk of meat and augments that was the CEO and largest shareholder of the Diamond Intergalactic Asteroid Mining Consortium had ever actually left the Sponser's Lounge was a topic that was hotly debated amongst the cleaning staff. They all agreed that the hovering booth which normally contained the man-mountain had still been there but had been sealed, and whether or not it contained anything was usually what came up. Some claimed to have heard snoring within but the rest had dismissed it as hallucinations.

Either way, when the Lounge had opened for the next match Wilhelm Schliefman was already inside and helping himself to the broad array of incredibly fine and rarified dining treats.

"Ah good, the Wreckers are touching down. And there's our good friend Mr Buzzem. Although I'm not sure if Mr really applies. Either way..."

Talcum Bee Buzzem receives the following message, "Good to see you again! I see you kept your Rockmuncher, very good, very good. Would you be interested in continuing our sponser-sponsee relationship in this match as well?"

do you love me y/n?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"Stahl, are you ever not boring?" He laughs in that hideous, gurgling kind of way. "Wreckers! Im about to have breakfast again. Join me!"

A challenge appears: Eat something that you killed.

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Mar 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

"This is already getting good."

Exclusive contract signed between Talcum and Diamond. Again.