Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005
contains sodium borate, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, glucose, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase, and fragrance.

Jolene posted:

Seeing that starter home and that walk cycle hit me with a thousand tons of nostalgia. The original Sims was limited mechanically, but there's really nothing that can match its charm.

For me it's the "menus", such as they are. Just a blue void filled with comic sans. Spectacular.

The first time in my life I stayed up all night was playing The Sims 1 at a sleepover. My friend had just bought the game and invited us over to play it. The room her computer was in was one of those teeny offices in a bungalow that had just one window and it was one of those small, horizontal ceiling-adjacent ones that looked like it belonged in a basement, and there was no clock in the room other than the one on the computer, which you couldn't see with the game in fullscreen, of course... we didn't even notice how long we had been playing the game until the sun started coming up. Memories :kimchi:

Running Legacies were my favorite thing in Sims 3, but somehow Sims 4 managed to make them unfun... I'm excited to see how you handle the generational aspect moving between games! What a great idea for an LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU