Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

"My son won the prize for best science experience, I'm so proud of him"

"My girl is prom queen, I'm so proud of her"

"My boy kicked your kids asses last week and teabagged every last one of those noobs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

on the bus to the royal ontario museum for a field trip

gamer dad: *rushing from row to row of students and at each one stopping, almost out of breath to say* W-WHERE WE DROPPING BOYS?

Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps posted:

supportive gamer father weeps as his child picks charmander, just like they did.

You're gonna have a hard time at first, my son, but trust me, they will all envy you later on.

Goons Are Gifts

It was funny at first when he was demanding to spawn more overlords but ever since he started doing so our toilet is permanently clogged.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Son: Dad, can you help me do my science fair project? It's due tomorrow.

SGF: Son, while I'm happy to help you with your schoolwork, I think you need to learn a lesson with this assignment. You procrastinated, and procrastination has consequences, which...

Son: But dad I need a carry

SGF: I'm on it