Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hirez posted:

gently caress you

yeah let's go

STAC Goat posted:

I turned on RAW.

This is unwatchable.

My tv just turned on the screensaver.

I think its looking out for me.

It's trying to help you. Take the help.

I don't want to see Heath Slater get stomped to pieces on Raw.

Also the applause sounds like the Wheel of Fortune wheel. I'm just saying.

Do you guys think they're going to go back to no audience since everyone is popping positive with covid in the PC or do you think they're going to add more people while screaming that the world is fine until the CDC literally just has to raid the place and forcibly quarantine everyone that's in the building or what? Because I mean, they're still in Florida.

And Walt Disney World opens in 5 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I wish they'd decided to do the clip shows.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hirez posted:

when you think about it, raw pretty much is a clip show - I mean how many times have we seen this loving Seth rollins / Rey eye spot?

not enough

roll that beautiful eye footage

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

the more dominic is like "hi I'm rey's son, I play world of warcraft in the back" the less I like him and I want to like him a lot.