Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
E: this is finished now. Thanks to all who participated!

Hello, all. My sister's birthday is tomorrow. Maybe you would like to sign my card for her?

You are certainly under no obligation to do so, but maybe it would make you (or her) happy!

Either you can edit this image then reupload it to the thread, OR you can request that I add your name or profile picture to the image. If multiple people are editing the image at the same time, don't worry, just upload what you have and I'll combine it all later.

There are no rules about what you can add, except to please keep it PG! Oh, and you only have 24 hours, starting now!

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Jul 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

Amazing, thank you!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

:nsavince:

Guys, this is incredible! I went ahead and added back in Doctor Dogballs, making his name a bit more PG, and also I drew in a violin for fun.

Seriously, this makes me really happy. I'm going to have to come up with a way to thank byob.

A quick reminder that you don't need to be able to edit images to sign this card - you can just post in this thread, and I (or a kind stranger) will add you to the card.

blaise rascal

nut posted:

hmmm...gonna leave this one to the pros

Lol

GAG gets a happy birthday ant. Though if you look closely, you'll see I included a reference to the butt avatar in the left party hat.

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jul 7, 2020

blaise rascal

Luvcow posted:

just want to say op your sister got one of the rarest signatures of all: flanisher :love:
Did you notice that the flanisher signature has the silhouette of the flan bird? I am in awe

blaise rascal

Stoner Sloth posted:

aw dang, i suck at art and computery stuff but i wish your sister a great birthday blaise rascal!
Thanks for the birthday wishes for her! I can see that you snuck into this card despite not knowing much about computers - and you even have a new name that's appropriate for my mom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It's there any more room?

As luck would have it, some more room just magically opened up!

blaise rascal

old friend posted:

Savvy sloth clearly savvy at smoking the hoofy as is evidenced by the badonga in their mouth
If my mom asks, it's a good old, honest, tobacco cig.

By the way, do you want an avatar? I'd be happy to buy one for you as thanks for contributing. Same goes for anyone else without an av in this thread

blaise rascal

old friend posted:

wow that would be awesome, but I don't want any money going to the Bad Man rn, thank you for the offer though!
Oh yeah, I forgot about that :/

nut posted:

im doing it im sending a PM to the higher up sorry i have to say this to myself to get pumped

Um, this is appreciated, but do you think it's necessary? Maybe we could just wait to buy site upgrades until after the site changes hands? IDK

Stooge posted:

happy birthday,

have a day as chill as you are.

Love,
Stooge

pls add like, 12(?) Sunglasses emoticons (or 1, whatevs)
Will do! 😎

blaise rascal

I'll probably rearrange stuff so it's more evenly distrubuted when this is all done.

By the way there are 5 hours left, so there's still time to get in on this.

If you want to sign the card, but you are NOT my friend, you are welcome to add a disclaimer, such as "I have never been, and never will be, a friend to blaise rascal aka ""tom"""

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jul 7, 2020

blaise rascal

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I drew a birthday snail
:captainpop: This is unreal, it's so good, seriously

Everything so far has been great

Here is a version with everything combined

blaise rascal

Current version!

e: now with the klowner

The confetti ball really is a nice touch, thanks!

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jul 8, 2020

blaise rascal

Here is the final version I gave to my sister! She really liked it, and especially loved it when I explained to her how Professor Crocodile turned their orange into a confetti ball.

I am excited to someday show her the snails of summer thread so she can get that reference, lol

Thanks again so much to everyone who participated!

blaise rascal

Twenty Four posted:

same!

E: dang just missed it

Fear not! I don't actually have a color printer, and so far I just showed the card to her on my computer! So I'm planning to go somewhere to print it out tomorrow, which means that you just barely made it into the FINAL FINAL version I'll hand to her then!

I'm sure that seeing your avatar's pretty winter landscape will make her happy, and remind her of cooler weather!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

Final version, complete with 24 and alnilam!