Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

prepuce repurposed posted:

i'd like it v much for my av to appear in her card in order to add to its overall community chillness. ty for the opportunity blaise rascal

front and centre i got u

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

I want to be in, but I'm not on a computer and also happy birthday!!

hmmm...gonna leave this one to the pros

nut

old friend posted:

wow that would be awesome, but I don't want any money going to the Bad Man rn, thank you for the offer though!

im doing it im sending a PM to the higher up sorry i have to say this to myself to get pumped

nut

blaise rascal posted:

Um, this is appreciated, but do you think it's necessary? Maybe we could just wait to buy site upgrades until after the site changes hands? IDK

nothing i do is necessary

nut

if i'm not mistaken this looks like another byob success

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

blaise rascal posted:

Final version, complete with 24 and alnilam!