Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

All the RASS talk and nice weather here I dug one out of the humidor the other day, as always a great smoke. Now RASS is my wife's favorite cigar.

If weather and plans for this weekend hold I'm digging out the sticks I bought from Ophidian years ago and smoking one of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Ophidian posted:

Ok I’m curious, what did you snag from me :)

It's been a while, I'll get a picture of what I have left next time I'm in the cooler. Can't find the list you sent me

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Quick pic of what I have left from my Ophidian haul a couple years ago, plan to smoke the Sancho Panza this afternoon after some garage work.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Dug through some of my old posts and found this from the 2013 box pass to give you an idea of how many cigars were going around. Large-ish tupperware was used to keep everything safe and humidified that we each signed as it went around. I think the whole thing fit in a big flat rate box but I could be wrong on that. Having all the labels pre-made would be pretty nice as long as everyone is ok with everyone else knowing their address. This is probably the ideal time to do it now that it isn't 90+ degrees in the south or below zero up north.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Ophidian posted:

That bolivar is my favorite smoke of all time. I have two left :(
Smoked the bolivar Tuesday evening on vacation to celebrate our anniversary, excellent cigar.

NewFatMike posted:

Got married yesterday :toot: and it was super great.
Congratulations!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Hayden posted:

Anyone have a cheapish source for 5-finger bags? I've got more loose sticks than bags at the moment, and I get nervous about some of the nicer, older sticks getting roughed up before I'm able to make time for them.

Earlier in the thread Ophidian recommended these, they work great for protecting old or valuable sticks from getting banged around -

Ophidian posted:

If you are going to be shipping cigars frequently I would suggest buying cigar bags like these:
https://www.aplasticbag.com/product.asp?groupcode=bag11

Had a random 60+ degree day a bit ago, smoked a RASS. Need more nice days to sit outside but I feel pipe smoking season is here for a bit.