Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette

Didn't think I would find another box of these but I lucked out. Flor de las Antillas in lancero, so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette

I picked up a cigar oasis and that thing is awesome, thanks thread for the recommendation. Moved to the DC area from Florida so besides being cold as poo poo the humidity was getting off.

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette

It would be great to get a review with two different opinions on the same cigar. And maybe a profile of what the reviewers generally like. I watch exactly one YouTube cigar channel and it keeps things short, with ratings like "would keep in humidor" all the way down to "would not smoke if given".

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette

Finally got a warm day, enjoying a nice lonsdale Norteño. Its good to be back.

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette

Smoking a rose of Sharon, very nice so far, subtle flavors. It's a keeper. Also picked up a new ash tray, more like an ash bucket to minimize wind.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ritorix fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Apr 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette

I salute you while smoking a reasonably sized cigar.*

It's a Norteño pyramid, drat good, will probably buy another box.