Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I'm not smoking cigars/pipes at all right now since my lungs are already trashed from allergies and have a permanent cough/dry throat.

I usually smoke way less in the summer anyway, due to the scorching 100 degree heat inland NorCal. :chord: :clint: :argh:

Current inventory is historically "low" and includes 96 ISOM's (volume leaders Por Larranaga Montecristo, Ramon Allones SS & SCC, HDM E2, Monte 4 & 5, Quai d'orsay coronas.

and 4 various Fuentes 77, OpusX and a single Oliva SV Lancero.

I still have enough Pipe tabak for many years.

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Aug 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Holy poo poo COH prices have doubled since I last bought in 2018. I have like 80 cigars left thankfully since I barely even smoke anymore
so I guess I have enough for years. :clint:

Too many pipes and tabak too. :chord:

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I still have too much pipe tabak. I bought these from 2006-2012 and one from 2017.

Is it legal to put these on SA Mart ?

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 21, 2022

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

DerekSmartymans posted:

I’m working for more info here:
1) Are these unopened tins you haven’t smoked yet from a stash/already smoking/fresh new finds in a dusty corner of a b&m or secondhand online?

and

2) if the last, where did you locate them and how much were they?

Just curious because it’s been so long since Dunhill sold its tobacco and tin”art” to Peterson, and I still have a couple of unopened tins of different Dunhills around too and just wanted to commiserate 🥲 and :hfive: .

Also, the Peterson era-replacements are good enough to take away the sting, but sometimes even the new versions are hard/expensive to source. I’m always interested in seeing links to some community or store that I may not have found yet. I love & miss (& hoard!)my OG tobaccos, but the prices and rarity of unopened tins have kept me from buying any originals over at least the Covid-era tobacco market. The whole world has sucked since then, though, except for the schadenfreude of the cryptocurrency bubble deflating slowly which is at least fun to read on SA anyways.

I bought them all from the various pipe websites between mostly 2006-2012. All unopened and stored in ziplocks/tupperware in a dark cool cabinet for years. The McClelland Aniv with the green wax in 2017, the brown wax is 2010 the OG 2009 and stuff like the Jubilee from 2006. I don't think I've bought cigars since 2017 either and still have 100 of them, and holy crap looking at the prices/stock on COH makes my head hurt.

The Dunhill's are 2011 and 2012 when I think Dunhill was making them again. It's weird how time flies. :chord:

lol, is this kind of stuff really going on? https://4noggins.com/collections/consignment-tins/products/mcclelland-40th-anniversary-100g-c

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
smoke the egg!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
if anyone in the :911: wants to smoke cigars in their pipes, PM me. Oh, I guess the Gloria may not have cigars in it but whatever.