Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Same Great Paste
Jan 14, 2006

efb ^^

Kenning posted:

Alright, after having a few pretty unsatisfying smokes in a row it's time for drastic measures. I've put some dry silica beads in a tupperware in my humidor to try and soak up some moisture and see if we can't stabilize at something a little lower. I'm gonna see how low it drops in the next few hours, and then leave it overnight with no humidification. My cigar friends are coming over to hang out on Saturday and I wanna be able to have my stash in better condition by then.

Have you considered some 69% boveda packs? (not a joke post)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Same Great Paste
Jan 14, 2006

Dramatika posted:

Add Fox Cigars to that list in the OP - I just got my first order from them and I'm super impressed.

Great packaging - plenty of airpacks to keep things from getting crushed, and this haul came in three ziploc bags, each sealed and with their own individual Boveda pack. The shipping was free and fast - ordered Tuesday and arrived today, and that's the free shipping. They also threw in that big Oscar cigar and the Perla del Mar as bonuses. Can't think of anything they could have done better on my order.

I'm completely unfamiliar with any ragged wrapper ones but intrigued please tell me more wtf

Same Great Paste
Jan 14, 2006

Been in the middle of moving-cities-hell for weeks, first time I've been able to sit down and enjoy a decent stick for a while. Bobalu Tres Capas are good poo poo. Forget the look-at-me wrapper, they're a subtle solid smoke.