Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Blues

seems like a monkey paw wish, by which i mean a blue whale vagina wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

my legs bow out massively as the dizzying weight of Ocean Pussey is suddenly bestowed upon me

Android Blues

my pelvis cracks, thighbones bend. my limited human skeleton cannot handle the blue whale gently caress cavern i am now forced to support along the straining lineaments of my musculature. i weep, consumed at once with joy and fear

Android Blues

walking as if i'm straddling an invisible vaulting horse to support my Ocean Pussey

Android Blues

sitting on every chair as if it's a roman divan, because of my cetacean slunge grotto. my legs develop separate cultures and attitudes because they are spaced so far apart from one another at all times

Android Blues

y'all who're saying you'd get small, convenient dicks are gonna end up with the brittle penis of a thistle beetle, primed to snap off after punching through a micron-thick carapace, releasing a genetic payload from internal gonads that look like a chunk of lost tuna. you would not last two SECONDS in a room with an evil genie

Android Blues

As it is said in the Kama Sutra, the lion should lie down with the lion, the mouse with the mouse, and definitely under no circumstances should the thistle beetle lie down with the Ocean Pussey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

And the guy with the lamp goes, "do you think I wished for an enormous angina?"