Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weso12
Nov 19, 2014

Lurker, Sims 3 LPer, Bored College Student
Are you promoting garcia and ross right away or are you holding off til level 20 like a scrub?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weso12
Nov 19, 2014

Lurker, Sims 3 LPer, Bored College Student
I was about to ask more questions about the future choices in the playthrough but I realized best leave them a suprise.
Minor gameplay advice (spoiler tagged if you don't wanna read it):
If you haven't already promote Ross to pirate, otherwise you won't get two hero crest til chapter 13/14

Also if you get to chapter 6 make SURE you keep all the civilians, it's the only orion's bolt aside from a secret shop in chapter 14 so getting that is important

Also thanks for doing this i'm tempted to an "Axe Only" playthrough of FE1 (not an LP just for fun) now