Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

you'll get through it buddy

seepin' out through those jeans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Haw haw

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if you have a diet with lots of vegetables and high in fiber you can poo poo your pants with regular efficiency

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jul 7, 2020

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

pram posted:

instead of fart i poo poo and now my pants have poo poo in them

gently caress you.

Just horsing around, have a good one

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BonerKid posted:

i have no pants but i must fart, what happens if it's actually poo poo?

As if you haven't shat yourself at home while not wearing pants and had to run to the toilet, like the rest of us.

The poo poo gets on your legs, rear end, ankles and the floor, with little pools of it discovered in surprising places for some time afterwards.

dk2m
May 6, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

if you have a diet with lots of vegetables and high in fiber you can poo poo your pants with regular efficiency

the true Big Vegetable agenda

Alan 00X
Dec 15, 2017
https://www.kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-poo poo-your-pants

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Toss some piss into the mix and go for a frothy jog. Live mas

You forgot the cum. Rookie mistake.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ever had spicy food thats just like "LET ME OUT!!!!!!!" and if you dont find a toilet imminently you are hosed???

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

numberoneposter posted:

ever had spicy food thats just like "LET ME OUT!!!!!!!" and if you dont find a toilet imminently you are hosed???

Nope but that's because my body is immune to the perils of capsaicin, no matter how much crazy spice and heat I consume.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Nope but that's because my body is immune to the perils of capsaicin, no matter how much crazy spice and heat I consume.
eat some spicy rear end som tum and get back to me

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I'm going to poo poo my.pants too op

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

sorry gang false alarm, I made it to my bucket in time. hope this isn't a derail but i was wondering if anyone had any experience excreting their waste into a bucket either by choice or by necessity tia

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

sorry gang false alarm, I made it to my bucket in time. hope this isn't a derail but i was wondering if anyone had any experience excreting their waste into a bucket either by choice or by necessity tia

Lol nothing like taking a fat meaty poo poo in a crusty goon bucket. Srsly the next best thing when you run out of extra pants. :hai:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Tale as old as time

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

are you sure though

Beet
Aug 24, 2003
Why doesn't the OP have a star yet?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The Walrus posted:

gbs is back baby

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Those orange buckets from Home Depot are great as a poop bucket. Wide mouth, and sturdy enough to hold up under the weight of the average goon. Capacity is nice too. The 5 gallon size is good for at least 3 or 4 events before you need to empty.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I poo poo myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the smell
The only thing that's real

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Where are the pictures idiot

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
i wish i could poo poo myself.. you're living the life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sh1fty
Jan 22, 2004

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Those orange buckets from Home Depot are great as a poop bucket. Wide mouth, and sturdy enough to hold up under the weight of the average goon. Capacity is nice too. The 5 gallon size is good for at least 3 or 4 events before you need to empty.

A great price as well!