Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Hello Towel posted:

I had gotten a little excited for this, but recent events have just sapped the enthusiasm for me. Which sucks, because the Fire has/had a chance to do decent with that schedule.

Chicago is going to get moved to group B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I'm wondering if they are still going to do the national anthem, or actually have kickoff on time for once.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Took a break at halftime to eat some dinner, and came back to find someone pretty much dead.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I'm not sure this tournament will even finish, let alone the regular season happen.

If they did end up deciding to have the regular season Dallas & Nashville would just have to take losses for the missed games. The real question is which teams would get the corresponding wins?

It'll be LAFC for all 6

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Hopefully the 6am games are better, because so far the evening games have all been really bad, and all the players look exhausted.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

What the hell is going on here in this game

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Group C is going to be interesting, because it's possible that 3 teams finish with 5 points and a +1 GD. Right now the tie breaker would go to TFC with more goals scored, but I'm holding out hope that it'll go to a coin flip if DC can win 3-2 over IMFC, and disciplinary points are the same.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Pinwiz11 posted:

lightning delay :toot:

Who would havre ever thought such a thing could happen in the Florida summer?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Azerban posted:

how about TFC/SEA

That's my choice for the final, but only if they play again in the MLS Cup as well.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Missed the early game, this one has been all KC so far, but this 3rd string goalie for Vancouver looks pretty good.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I thought Arreaga was hurt still, but good to see he's back to being a defensive liability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Cool, LAFC got away with a handball in the box.

Yeah, not sure how that wasn't a pk. His arm was away from his body, didn't they change the rule this year to make that an automatic call?