Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

40 days after rising from the dead he and the 11 remaining disciples went into a garden and he gave a little speech and then noped out like a rockstar into the sky until he disappeared into a cloud.

e:

The point of him coming back in the physical sense was multi-fold, one, being physical allowed him to let his followers stick their hands into his wounds to prove it was him. Two, it let him do the 'rise into heaven' show, which was pretty fuckin baller. Otherwise it's a cheap cop out to just say "oh he's a ghost and his spirit lives on man". It doesn't really 'go against the faith'. I mean, he's god. He gets to do god poo poo, it's his story. He could have come back as an angel or a singing dog or something I guess but didn't.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jul 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Makes more sense if Jesus was a cyborg

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

Makes more sense if Jesus was a cyborg

"Ill be back"

...I know Jesus.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i wonder if jesus was pissed he had to go live with his dad

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nuts and Gum posted:

So stupid question. Jesus supposedly rose from the grave, meaning his physical body became animated again.

Where did he go? Like his spirit can’t just leave back to heaven without leaving a corpse, and a physical body can’t just float up, so is he just hanging out as a crab fisherman now? Or did his physical body supposedly go to heaven somehow

dude we've been over this. his body is buried in japan

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

Did u know that darth vader was also born from a virgin??

Also that Romulus and Remus, the founders of the city of Rome were floated down a river in a reed basket to protect them in exactly the same setup that Moses birth origin was explained? hosed up if true, dog!!

The infant Elora Dannan, the future empress of Air Asleen, was floated down the river on a grass raft to escape the clutches of the evil Queen Bavmorda.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Did the physical matter of Jesus go to the celestial sphere?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

When he didn't get high, he realized that Jesus had stolen his drugs again. Well, that was what the gun was for, he thought.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
pretty cool reading all these different views and takes on history, thanks folks

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

It would be inconsistent to say that Jesus was "brown", he was mediterranean.

If Italians, Portuguese, Spaniards, Southern French, Greeks, Jews (non-Diaspora), and Turks are white, then Jesus is white. Jesus came from the levant.

If we want to seperate meds from wh*te people, I'm 100% for it. There is more cultural similarity between Lebanon and Spain than there is between Italy and Denmark. And under these circumstances, it holds up that Joshua was not white. Context with which I agree with.

Tired of Americans thinking everything East of Romania is Arab. Perfidious Arabians of the past may have made this difficult, but just because a people speak Arabic, does not mean that they are Arabs. Joshua was from the south Levant. He was levantine. He was mediterranean.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Jesus Christ, Superstar.... Who are you? Who do we think you are?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

jesus was a little c communist

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
I always thought barabas would make a pretty good band name - “we want barabas, give us barabas”

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Jesus is such an awesome bro!!

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Yeah, it’s like Jesus is eating all the bad parts and dude just gets the pure high and a sick set of numbchucks

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

It's the nunchucks hanging on the door that really make this

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Jeroine Hesus

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
john 21:15

when they finished eating, jesus said to simon peter, “woah, nice penis you got there simon son of john”

he answered, “same goes to you, buddy~”

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
If Jesus was born today he would totally be into IPA's and crossfit, he would also have a large translucent perspex womb on his back that would have a baby horse fetus in it.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Jesus is wailing 24/7 about is hemeroids

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Jesus is lying in a puddle of his own filth and leavings, sobbing "what you gonna do with all those humps..."

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Jesus has written a book about himself and the cover has a picture of him touching his face like the Paul Reiser Couplehood book cover.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus was a lil slut lol

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xXTIEYAJ5E

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Jesus would 100% no one can deny it been friends with Epstein.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
ALAN!

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
For a few short months Jesus and Patty Hearst were the talk of the town.

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

This is the coolest man in the world. He's got the nunchucks, a gun, a skull, and Jesus for a friend.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

So everything I do to myself I do unto Jesus? Welp, I have given God about 200 000 tugjobs and I expect some gratitude when I get to the pearly gates.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Really taking 'the angels share' literally in this art piece, huh?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Jesus is the goatse guy. If you stare at goatse long enough and say ten thousand Hail Marys Jesus will appear and suck you into his massive distended butthole and take you to heaven

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I think King Missile had Jesus figured out in their song Jesus Was Way Cool

Jesus was way cool
Everybody liked Jesus
Everybody wanted to hang out with him
Anything he wanted to do, he did
He turned water into wine
And if he wanted to
He could have turned wheat into marijuana
Or sugar into cocaine
Or vitamin pills into amphetamines

He walked on the water
And swam on the land
He would tell these stories
And people would listen
He was really cool

If you were blind or lame
You just went to Jesus
And he would put his hands on you

And you would be healed
That's so cool

He could've played guitar better than Hendrix
He could've told the future
He could've baked the most delicious cake in the world
He could've scored more goals than Wayne Gretzky
He could've danced better than Barishnikov
Jesus could have been funnier than any comedian you can think of
Jesus was way cool

He told people to eat his body and drink his blood
That's so cool
Jesus was so cool
But then some people got jealous of how cool he was
So they killed him
But then he rose from the dead
He rose from the dead, danced around
Then went up to heaven
I mean, that's so cool
Jesus was way cool

No wonder there are so many Christians

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Jesus is what we would call a birdbrain

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
but for real, would we love Jesus as much if semen was involved in his conception

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
Wait, are we talking about Jesus of Nazareth, who was probably a real person or Jesus the Christ?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Yeshua Ben Yoseph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
If Jesus’s blood is wine and bread his body, what about his cum and piss?