Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Android Blues is making some quality contributions to BYOB and I love them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i flunked out

Surfin PooSA

this is a shoutout to everyone readijg this post: you rule

Stooge

edit

Stooge fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jul 8, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

And now back to our regularly scheduled byob success story

owlhawk911

my favourite poster is you

sig by award-winning forums poster nut

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

my favourite poster is you

my finger hovering over the edit button for like 10 seconds before i shook the devil out

Manifisto

my favorite poster is the one with the dangling kitten that says "hang in there, baby!"

The Oldest Man

Chewbecca posted:

Android Blues is making some quality contributions to BYOB and I love them

Well I hate Android Blues

Manifisto

The Oldest Man posted:

Well I hate Android Blues

may I suggest Android Zoloft or maybe even some Android Therapy?

amazing sigs courtesy of vanisher and luvcow

Luvcow

looking through my extensive notes and charting posters on a variety of scales and grids so that I may complete my tier list.

final tier list eta: tuesday 7/14/20 @3:00pm

Pot Smoke Phoenix

It's not as bad as it looks

A special shout out to forums poster Splatmaster who died from a terrible marijuana overdose so that BYOB could be saved

Sig sandwich by Manifisto Luvcow and Barking Gecko, some very fine BYOB people Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

prepuce repurposed

felt cute, might delete later

prepuce repurposed

Luvcow posted:

looking through my extensive notes and charting posters on a variety of scales and grids so that I may complete my tier list.

final tier list eta: tuesday 7/14/20 @3:00pm

prepuce repurposed

oh man I love tier lists

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

A special shout out to forums poster Splatmaster who died from a terrible marijuana overdose so that BYOB could be saved

his sacrifice will be forever remembered, he will be mist

Android Blues

releasing my tier list. get "buckled up" haha:

- Mayfield Cyril-Dunlop Welterweights. Good in adverse terrain. Groove patterned after Prince Philip's fingerprints after he donated generously to the Mayfield rubberisation plant.
- Goodyear "Big Boy" Bulky Xtra Wide. This tier rules the road!
- Michelin AV-9672 Pneumatised Double Chamber. Good for the technical rubberheads out there. Shelters the hubcap like a tender mother.
- Continental AG Autofahrt Bahnmasters. Slimline grace with road-ready torsion capacity. The rollerskate of tiers; all business, with just the faintest hint of a sensual edge (good if you want to gently caress your car)

Manifisto

Android Blues posted:

- Mayfield Cyril-Dunlop Welterweights. Good in adverse terrain. Groove patterned after Prince Philip's fingerprints after he donated generously to the Mayfield rubberisation plant.
- Michelin AV-9672 Pneumatised Double Chamber. Good for the technical rubberheads out there. Shelters the hubcap like a tender mother.
- Continental AG Autofahrt Bahnmasters. Slimline grace with road-ready torsion capacity. The rollerskate of tiers; all business, with just the faintest hint of a sensual edge (good if you want to gently caress your car)

alnilam

Postin in the springtime

Android Blues posted:

ty forums poster nut

Pot Smoke Phoenix

It's not as bad as it looks

Android Blues posted:

Sig sandwich by Manifisto Luvcow and Barking Gecko, some very fine BYOB people Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

my list keeps getting updated as people move between lurking tier and posting tier

nut

Android Blues posted:

i flunked out

Surfin PooSA

Android Blues posted:

Goons Are Great

Please drink responsibly

Android Blues posted:

more falafel please

forums poster

Manifisto posted:

my list keeps getting updated as people move between lurking tier and posting tier

I'm just livin on this line and, you know what, it's great

sig by pot smoke phoenix

Finger Prince

"I think he's watching us..."

"No, it's just the Mountain Peeks."
(Source)

Android Blues posted:

In England they call them tyers.

SweetWillyRollbar

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

I'm pulling an ODB and giving a shoutout to myself!

bog pixie

snail with human tits

Evil Bob

I've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be believed.

Its every OP on every post ever for me

prepuce repurposed

i'm partial to forums users jpeg and pahilla the hun personally

sigs by vanisher® and Barking Gecko™ DO NOT STEAL UNDER PENALTY OF A JOLLY GOOD ROGERING

Luvcow

prepuce repurposed posted:

i'm partial to forums users jpeg and pahilla the hun personally

didn't see my name, that's going to cost you some points on my tier list

Evil Bob

My next favorite is also the poster below this post. You are killin it lately, keep it up big yobbit

prepuce repurposed

sigs by vanisher® and Barking Gecko™ DO NOT STEAL UNDER PENALTY OF A JOLLY GOOD ROGERING

vanisher

freakin top tier poster list here

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, PSP, & Death Sext

Evil Bob

vanisher posted:

I made it ma... i finally made it

prepuce repurposed

#9 is an all time high for me

City of Glompton

i love you all.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

vanisher posted:

sata andagi
this is my text

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Android Blues posted: