Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

medio de fonte leporum surgo amariter

fast food apps own. download them for your favorite national chains, but the smaller the chain the more dogshit the app

of the ones i use, mcdonalds, jack in the box and wendy's are the best because of an extensive coupon section. use the coupons, they're usually pretty good. i'm not a picky eater so i'll just do some quick math and choose the one with the best deal to use that trip, like bogo big macs or infinite $.99 2tacos / 5 piece nugs at jitb. mcdonalds lets you use one coupon every sixty minutes but jitb lets you load the gently caress up; it's gotta be really cost-effective for a car-full of people

which do y'all use? i haven't tried burger king, subway, chik-fil-a, sonic or other big chains. what's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomFerret
Apr 18, 2008

WHAT IS A JUGGALO?
A HULKAMANIAC

HE POWERBOMBS MOTHERFUCKERS INTO THUMBTACKS

Burger King is pretty dece, it's always the same deals but they're pretty good ones, like a large fries and 10 pc c-nuggs for the price of just the nuggs

7-11 app is doing half off medium slurpees all month, you used to be able to get 50 cent coffee refills with it and they let you fill up, like, a whole bubba beer cooler. They don't let you use your own cups these days though

Starbucks app gets you unlimited refills on drip and cold brew, that one's top tier even if you don't bother with the points

Tim Hortons app has different coupons every week, some of them are really good

The KFC app fuckin sucks, don't bother

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

We're gonna have so much fun, we'll forget about how miserable we are, and how much life sucks, and how we're all gonna grow old and die someday.

고추장 DIVISION

I'm surprised that I haven't used a fast food app that hasn't sucked a butt.

Well the Ike's one isn't great, but they aren't a big national chain and they've had an app for like 11 years.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman; magician.

taco bell's app offers a lot of customization options and now does rewards so we'll see how that turns out.

del taco's kind of sucks.

tin drum is good and basic with a lot of specials and a rewards program.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

At the end of 2018, a study was published by London Metropolitan University showing that certain bacteria, normally present only in intestinal tracts or feces, were found on McDonald's self-service screens.

Yes the Taco Bell app is good for showing what you can do with a taco. So many options I didn't know about.

McDonalds app is good. There's always a deal where you can put together a decent meal for 5 bucks or so.

BK has good deals, but it always seems skew towards meals for 2 or more people.

The Wendy's app sometimes has good offers, but it's weird. There's a weekly coupon for $2 off a PREMIUM combo, but there's no way to tell what a premium is. For example, Dave's combo (the most basic sandwich they have ) is considered a premium combo. However, the Big Bacon Classic is not. Makes no sense.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

Taco Bell app has great features but crashes constantly.

:sss:

Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

We're gonna have so much fun, we'll forget about how miserable we are, and how much life sucks, and how we're all gonna grow old and die someday.

고추장 DIVISION

Popeye's app kinda poo poo itself yesterday while I was using it. I was able to get my order through and hit the "I'M NEARBY MAKE MMY FOOD" button, but afterwards it logged me out/forgot my orders when the dude asked me to show it for verification.

Thankfully the dude just said "Or tell me what was in your order."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

고추장 DIVISION

I just logged into the Taco Bell app for the first time since they rolled out all the rewards and they gave me a free birthday baja blast slush thing so 5 stars.

(wish I coulda picked a pineapple slush, but hey man I ain't complainin')