Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

medio de fonte leporum surgo amariter

fast food apps own. download them for your favorite national chains, but the smaller the chain the more dogshit the app

of the ones i use, mcdonalds, jack in the box and wendy's are the best because of an extensive coupon section. use the coupons, they're usually pretty good. i'm not a picky eater so i'll just do some quick math and choose the one with the best deal to use that trip, like bogo big macs or infinite $.99 2tacos / 5 piece nugs at jitb. mcdonalds lets you use one coupon every sixty minutes but jitb lets you load the gently caress up; it's gotta be really cost-effective for a car-full of people

which do y'all use? i haven't tried burger king, subway, chik-fil-a, sonic or other big chains. what's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I can't get the Wendy's app to take my credit card and I'm furious

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this thread is not about appetizers this thread is about jack in the box's new coupon that gives you every side order they have for $10

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

4.4 rating on the play store, great

...no coupon section, uninstalled

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao i almost typed that same post last week

but then i got the app working and their daily special was eight spicy nugs for a dollar plus a free whopper so i spent $5 for two days' worth of food

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

burger king and wendy's coupons/deals sections are more generous than mcdonald's, now. a while back mcd's switched from bogo stuff to buy one get one for a dollar etc

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

.99c two tacos on the jack in the box app are perpetually there, like needing to ask the old librarian about the special book in the back. the app should simulate dust on the screen you have to swipe away before you can order

----------------