Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

gently caress you, OP.

You didn't see me posting no 20 year anniversary thread.

Also, tl;dr.

Congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

post more, old people we need your wisdom

poo poo in the toilet, not in your pants.

Hey, why is everyone boo'ing?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Chinatown posted:

lol if your probation list is less than 2 pages imho

I went 18 years without a probe, and then Burt loving Sexual popped my cherry over some bullshit and once you get that first probe, mods'll probe you for whatever.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jul 9, 2020

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

5er posted:

If we all didn't have to re-register when the forums changed code in '00, my account would go back to '99 :/

:same:

I found Somethingawful via Lowtax's electronic music site, Arc Central.

I just wanted to ddownload some drum loops.

(In hindsight they were likely stock drum loops from whatever lovely Yamaha ROMpler Lowtax used at the time.)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I never went to a goon meet. I could've gone to the one at Oakland Gyros in Milwaukee, but I didn't 'cuz I'm too goony to even go to goon meets.

I was literally within walking distance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Bum the Sad posted:

Many a butthole agape

Tubgirl. Rotten.com. Stileproject. All these moments, lost in time, like... really gross things on the internet that nobody looks at anymore.