Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Black Robe posted:

Bioshock is one of those games I've come to know pretty well through general exposure despite never having actually played it myself nor actively watched an LP. I'm impressed Tea managed to stay relatively blind.

I think I'm about exactly as blind as Tea is! I even know of "a certain phrase" and what it is, but not what the exact deal with it was. So I'm pretty excited to finally see what the deal with this game is, cause even though a libertarian/Objectivist hellscape is totally my jam and I've always thought this sounded like a great game, I play FPS kinda games pretty much never.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Shitenshi posted:

The writers really did their research on an Ayn Rand themed game, mentioning "engraved invitation."

Oh dang, nice catch.

The only big flashback I was having this episode was when they mentioned Ryan saying there were no innocents... reminded me of the moral commentary on Atlas Shrugged's big train disaster. It'd be great if this game works in some direct reference to that somewhere, that section sure is a doozy.