Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

As is tradition I am here to remind you that the New LP Thread exists, for the benefit of those silly people not subbed to your Youtube already.

Bioshock is one of those games I've come to know pretty well through general exposure despite never having actually played it myself nor actively watched an LP. I'm impressed Tea managed to stay relatively blind.

I've also just learned that a version was released for the Nintendo Switch back in May. Interesting...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Gothsheep posted:

I haven't fully caught up yet, but in the first few videos at least, you made Tea's life way harder than it needed to be by talking him out of using guns.

That's what co commentators are for!