Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I spent $3.99 for a secondhand saute pan at a thriftstore. Looks like a solid AllClad but with a Martha Stewart stamp. Fucker melted the first time I used it:

I mean..it turned out to have a fake bottom on it. What appeared to be Martha's mark of value was a crappy fake counterfeit that melted all this shiny solder onto my Caloric stove!! Like, real shiny solder. Next day I took a torch to it and melted the rest of it off, yielding this poo poo:

Huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
So far as my EBay Acid test kit can tell, it's mostly over 18 karat poo poo. 4.5 ounces of amorphous melted blobs of highly purified commodity. Maybe 9-10 grand at today's prices. Not a kingly horde but nifty. Like dicks.

Coin dealers won't even, I've had it called copper or aluminum by people standing behind counters who wear jewelry. I'm sticking to my guns on this one., it is what i believe it is, even though I won't say what i think it is, that's what it is.

What the gently caress do I do with it?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

givepatajob posted:

What did you cook on it?

Used to activate some 5a molecular sieves, which I then used to shake and bake some meth.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Tables may get stretched but it's nothing new to GBS. I decided to seek advice from this internet sub community of comedians first because goons practically never lie, and they tend to do right things.

Do this stuff have to have provenance? The frypan is all I know. Could be from a concentration camp or some Syrian museums. Cold starry brassier, bro. Mine now talk to the pan. How do I get these blobs taken seriously?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

500excf type r posted:

Dunk a dill pickle, jerk off

I want to see more meth silver

Did you just tell me to Jeffoff? Cuz thats exactly what I've been pondering. Here's a shiny reflective upclose turd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Perhaps some dude got a retirement package where they kept joking about panning for gold. He thought "fuckyou cheapskates" and never fried an egg on it. Then he croaked, his worldly belongings tossed in the donations bin
(?)