Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your favorite DBZ Cook?
Goku
Piccolo
Vegeta
Buu
View Results

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
It came to my attention that the original Rachel Ray thread failed to encompass all the kings and queens of cooking, so post them away to your hearts content here! All are allowed, and all cooks are beautiful. No judgement zone here!

NO PAULA DEENS ALLOWED! This is a racist free bully free zone.

POST YOUR FAVS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

You didn't use a tag lol

Well we are all poo poo posters in GBS apparently so might as well make a poo poo post.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

I'm gonna gently caress gauy Fieri

He is gonna gently caress you fam.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Muscle Wizard posted:

the threads still creepy even if u make a new one.

Lol ok pal just post a chef or cheffette dude and loving relax

edit - oh youre an FYAD reject guy lol, gently caress off.

Derpies fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jul 9, 2020

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Saving Restaurants and lives all while making gains and being a good dad. Who can't love Robert IRVINE

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Justin Warner also has a unique look and drat the dude does some crazy rear end cooking with Guy Fieri

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Code Jockey posted:

Robert Irvine's physique fascinates me

do powdered steroids make good flour or what

I trust his knowledge of cooking and nutrition just lets him make massive gains.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Now that is what IM TALKING ABOUT

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

I always appreciate the difference between UK cooking show Gordon Ramsey (on the edge but not a lunatic) and how he acts for the US Market (Like a FYAD poster).

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Oh wait even US Gordon Ramsey is funny so he'd be more like a GBS poster.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Aaron May has actually been my favorite cook lately. Makes real solid food, is a big cuddly man, and I would crush a keg with this dude and talk about chef knives all night.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Colonel Cancer posted:

Yeah whilst he is a huge piece of poo poo I don't think there's recorded instances of Gordon hating on certain segments of populace so he wouldn't be a good fit for fyad

True, he is a GBS lad through and through. Occasionally funny but usually a huge doofus, but in his real life not that bad a person.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Cat Cora isn't really my type of Chef but she has the only decent place to get food in the SLC airport.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

The Walrus posted:

padma is hot as poo poo but this is weird and gross to me

Yeah Carls Jr's whole thing was doing those kind of commercials for a bit. I don't think it really worked that well.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Don't forget the classics:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

:swoon:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Julius CSAR posted:

Julia Childs worked for the OSS during WW2, crazy poo poo

Someone had to teach the British to cook to save their morale

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

NO. BAD.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Please stop this violence

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

terminal chillness posted:

Hell yeah that's what real cooking is about

gently caress yeah brother

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Valko posted:

Gino D'acampo.

One of my sisters absolutely loves this guy:

I'm more into this kind of thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui_rOkM0bAk

If we are talking about cooks that are fun to watch but don't really make you horny check out Isaac Toups:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ytqP64AVkk

Just look at the way he juggles those spatulas at the start.

this dudes gorgeous

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

por que no los DOS

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

The Cubelodyte posted:

I don’t know anything about this fellow but I get a strong Scott Adams vibe off this photo and that’s a huge :flaccid:

Don't worry he is very much not Scott Adams. For sure does NOT believe in hypnotism.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Julius CSAR posted:

Everyone should lie on their resume

:hmmyes:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
same

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

stop this violence

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Nooner posted:

I jerked off to those Rachel ray pictures when I was like 14

this is the quality GBS posting the last thread was missing

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Muscle Wizard posted:

just jacking off to these cooking show stars in a non creepy way.

Look out for this guy

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Muscle Wizard posted:

yeah i agree, it does seem like an incel sort of thing to be so fixated on someones appearance.

If you hate this place so much and all the posters and the entire community might I suggest you just auto ban already? Or are you cursed like Sisyphus now that FYAD is gone to just poo poo post in all the other forums in search of a chain prob.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Muscle Wizard posted:

i'm not sure what exactly you're talking about here. i just think its creepy to make a thread jacking off to peoples bodies when theyre not doing a job where they want you to jack off to their bodies. theres lot of people who want you to jack off to them and enjoy it while i dont think rachel ray or whoever would really like to know how fixated you are on her body when she wants people to know her for how good she is at cooking (presumably), so you could better spend your time jacking off to the people who want to be jacked off to, instead.

If you can't appreciate the beauty and talent of Rachel Ray and others I don't know what to say to you man. Maybe go White Knight on 4chan or get some therapy, you're the one being real creepy here.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Anyway here is more RR

She won an emmy!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
What can I say RR stirs my pasta

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Who What Now posted:

Imagine thinking sexuality is something to be ashamed of.

Yeah lol imagine finding someone attractive how gross.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

According to a cursory google.image search she also like dogs. That is cool and relatable !

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

I don't think Anne Burrell has gotten any love yet too. She has grown as a TV Personality immensely and I am happy to see her Food Network role expanded. She would also seem like the kind of fun partner in crime that wouldn't bail you out of jail, but be next to you going "oh gently caress the babysitter is gonna be pissed off!"

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Strumpie posted:

Muscle Wizard and Who What Now are both 'NO JO' buddies so i thought they'd be on the same page re: touching oneself.

so much division in posting these days :(

I don't even know how hog cranking got associated with this thread. You can appreciate someone for being attractive and talented without compulsively needing to whack it to them.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

UnSmith posted:

I'd let her cook my dog you know what I'm sayin

I believe I do sir, but I don't know if she's cooked in that small a quantity in ages !!!!

Lol I kid yeah she could flambe my weisswurst anytime.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Miss you, queen.

f

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Code Jockey posted:

I love her, it was interesting seeing her do that show about the people competing to run the new Vegas restaurant, and step out of her role in Worst Cooks

I love seeing guest chefs do Worst Cooks with her and just fall to pieces, Bobby Flay and Alton Brown were hilarious, but Queen Alex seems to be handling it well this season

I used to hate IGAC but then learned that she is actually a good cook and kind of cool person and realized I kept confusing her with Amanda Freitag who IMO is at the same level as Paula Deen in being a bad person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

I just think Amanda Freitag is super pretentious and whiny as a judge on chopped