Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I am currently working on update number three. I decided to try using Aegisub and Vegas Pro to do some subtitling and editing, and it's harder than it looks. But! I hope to have a fresh update sometime this weekend.

I also encourage any lurkers to throw their hat in the ring for, um, reasons. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

That doesn't sound ominous at all!

Ayndin
Trait: Paranoid
Perk: Explorer

I look forward to being consumed by a swarm of zombies and/or bandits making it safely to Canada and having some poutine.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

queserasera posted:

I am currently working on update number three. I decided to try using Aegisub and Vegas Pro to do some subtitling and editing, and it's harder than it looks. But! I hope to have a fresh update sometime this weekend.

I also encourage any lurkers to throw their hat in the ring for, um, reasons. :gonk:

Okay, how many of us died this time? Six, seven?

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010

CptWedgie posted:

Okay, how many of us died this time? Six, seven?

Maybe they're making it to Canada?

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
All death roads lead to Canada!

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Today I learned don't Google "how to compile .rear end" why you need to keep spirits high.

Let's Play Death Road to Canada - #3 - HONK

It's Frank Hardslab and The Canadian Guard on WDRC! *kaboom*

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Coffee
Warrior
Friend of Dog

Someone with a toothy grin

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Oh look, you told the people with the guns and the med skills to get lost. :colbert:

How about Post-Post-Apocalyptic Leraika, same look except maybe with an eyepatch or something, with a mysterious past (that was getting ditched for being a jerk) and gun collector again.

(do not feel obligated to actually do this though, I am okay with actually being dead in a ditch somewhere)

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010

Leraika posted:

(do not feel obligated to actually do this though, I am okay with actually being dead in a ditch somewhere)

You didn't die, though. You just left to go look for another, less doomed carpool to ride in!

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Yeah, when this game decides it hates you, it's apparently really obvious. Those were some pretty bad events you got saddled with there.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

You were doing great on the first run until you abandoned me, and it's all gone downhill from there :colbert:

Once a few more goons inevitably die you should do a Team rear end in a top hat run with me, Leraika and anyone else who gets kicked out along the way. It would be hilarious if we were the ones to make it.

Bookthief
Jan 28, 2019
Put me in as Bookthief

Bookthief is rather Oblivious, and is a Friend of Dogs.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

An update is forthcoming! Subtitled. I think I focus on the game more when I'm not trying to talk over it.

Also, a friend of mine had a rad idea for what to do for Sera, so I'm going to reroll her if it comes up as 1. This will test my video making and editing skills to the limit!

EDIT: this is the best run yet but it's 93 minutes of footage holy crap

EDIT AGAIN: it's 140 minutes pre-editing which I can't do worth squat I'm calling for backup :supaburn:

I brought my Drake fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jul 30, 2020

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
How dare you leave Larry to the wolves!

Well it's actually probably for the best, really.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Bumping to keep it out of the archives. Life has gone to hell in a band basket but I really want to keep playing this game for the internet.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
I hope to see Mr. Notazombie (who is still not a zombie) in action again.

Oh, and those other guys, too.

But seriously, take care of yourself. We can wait; life can't.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

You're not dead, anything else can be dealt with in due time. No rush.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Let's Play Death Road to Canada #4 - Here, have a four-month-old rough cut.

Working on the polished version--expect that to take forever too.

In real life, if the world goes to hell, can we just go to Canada?

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

queserasera posted:

Let's Play Death Road to Canada #4 - Here, have a four-month-old rough cut.

Working on the polished version--expect that to take forever too.

In real life, if the world goes to hell, can we just go to Canada?

What do you mean, 'if'?

Good to see you back.

edit: you left me behind AGAIN? :argh: just because my loyalty is absolute zero is no reason not to recruit me to your survival team in the literal apocalypse! one day I'll make it to Canada

Was the Malicious House bugged?

Black Robe fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Nov 21, 2020

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
That was a really good run; too bad it couldn't quite make it. What really surprised me was that the expedition leader was that bad joke I submitted in the initial wave.

Farewell, brave Notazombie. You weren't fooling anyone. If you rise again... well, you're probably gonna take a crowbar to the cranium.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

So many toilet treasures at the start

Veloxyll fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Nov 22, 2020

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Can you resume games at save points or are you forced to having to do it all in one session?

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Scalding Coffee posted:

Can you resume games at save points or are you forced to having to do it all in one session?

You can save and quit at any point, yeah. (Well, not in the middle of a fight, I don't think. I've never tried.)

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Trying to keep this alive. The pandemic's been hard. Could use some more bodies for the pile, even if you've already suggested one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

I brought my Drake posted:

Trying to keep this alive. The pandemic's been hard. Could use some more bodies for the pile, even if you've already suggested one.

Now that my bad joke's dead, time to retell it, I guess?

Name: Dr. Notazombie
Trait: Mysterious Past
Perk: Surgeon
Appearance: Mr. Notazombie dressed up as a doctor.