Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

everyone's so worried about the stuff that comes out there ppoo hole I say we flip the script and put some things back in there. I will go first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ok I may have been a little on the ambitious side with this pinecone but I'm new to this stuff, throw me a freaking bone here

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

You usename is so geat i boke the key between e and t in a fit of jealous age

thank you SCROTO TURBOSPERG, for blazing the trail in excellent usernames. I have also been subconsciously inspired but such masterclass names like big dick butt gently caress and dad gay so what

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

can someone post the pic of the guy taking the 50ft long single turd deuce, I have a book report due in 30 mins

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

have you considered taking up smoking op. I dont reccomend it but ill be danged if an puff of nicotine didnt help push them rascally brown snakes out your waste hole

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I'll def be doing 2 out of the 3 of these

Having a bloody stool daily is considered normal??

:thunk: :thunkher: :birdthunk:

you must he new to butts. all sorts of cool stuff comes out of there my man, take a peek sometimes you might be surprised

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sir Not Appearing posted:

Hell yeah! It's the only way I got the hundreds of rusted bolts holding my Jeep together out while I had it apart for paint.

Wanna be Kano Bros.?

*jeep wave but i lose control on a highway and crash into a horse cemetary*

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

*farts and grunts in pain*

drat someone help this innocent human being I cant stand by and not ask anyone to do anything anymore

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

this please

I had something similar and thankfully it was just really, really bad hemmoroids

I mean those loving sucked and were torture and I lost gallons of blood but hey at least it wasn't cancer

hemmoroids sound so cool like they would be cool experimental steroids developed just for HIM to make you an huge beef master but no it's just three vessels around your sphinct that love gettin all swole up with blood not that there's anything wrong with that am I rite fellas

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

RandomFerret posted:

Hemorrhoids and asteroids should switch names right? Right? This guy gets it!

You folks are great, anybody here from out of town?

i feel like we have brushed the dust off some terrible ancient manuscript forgotten long ago and for good reason... I was simply unaware of the many roid words out in the wild. funny how everyone's so worried about cuss words when the roids are hiding in plane site. do not pursue the roid trail people it will only lead to alienation and despair

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

sorry if this is old hat by now but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience hooking up a bidet to a poo poo bucket. its an4 gallon bucket if that matters tia godbless

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

I told my doc I thought I had cancer due to pissing frequency and not being able to make it through the night without getting up and he's like how many times you get up in the night and I say once and then he says how many times you piss during the day and I'm like 8-10 maybe and he's like congratulations you're entering middle age now shut the gently caress up there's nothing wrong with you and bend over and lets have a look at that dumper.

But 20-25 times seems like something wrong with you.

hell yeah big prostate gang. u get poked yet? oh poo poo I cant read. its sad when you keep going back and they don't need to look anymore. im thinking I did something to upset my doc

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I will poo for you if you want. it's a pretty simple process involving salad tongs and a ouija board. have you ever communicated with a bm (bowl movement)? everything has a spirit dude

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

any luck with that poo thing shortymr.cat? been thinking about you pal

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

everyone who cant poo right today just know I'm out here pooing for you. bless yall

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

might have to start a pooing good thread

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

real talk I quit eating meat and fast food and took up fiber and I havnt had to wipe my rear end in three weeks

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

alright my bidet came in but I'm still making GBS threads in a bucket. not sure how this is gonna work. keep me in your prayers please.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

god encourages me to touch my rear end in a top hat

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

didnt poo until after dark, pretty bad omen. worried about tonight gang

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

a small bundle of lavender and sage gently inserted up there should counteract this

is it an exact amount or can I eyeball it because theres already tree branches banging on the tin roof and next thing you know there will be lightening and skeletons dancing around outside and honestly we just moved in and have not had time to set up the curtains and I'm just not sure my new dog will be able to handle dancing skeletons

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ok the suns coming out and the skeletons look like they are throwing in the towel. thank you for your invaluable knowledge of butt medicine code jockey. you can bet your bottom dollar i will NEVER be pooing after dark again.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Put the Metamucil in the miller lite

i think youre on to something here. would it work with bud light? i wasnt going to drink today but if it helps me poo poo so help me god i will drink every beer within reach

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Laslow posted:

More rock hard poop balls and a busted roid.

I think I’m gonna switch to Miralax from Sennakot.

I’m just glad I got it out, I think I was going on 4 days.

i was just about to ask if youd pood lately. thats a long brown spell but im glad you were able to defecate laslow. im thinking about keeping a journal next to my bucket to start cataloguing my movements, anyone else ever do the same?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the movie basket case but its just a big poo

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

to the goons who cant poo: endoscopes are like $20 on amazon. they are a double edged sword. for one you can check it out in there. this ones a no brainer. who hasnt wondered what the inside of their a**hole looks like? second. you can knock them poo pebbles loose with laser accuracy. if anyone needs one ive only used mine twice.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

I'm all about no-wipers. poo poo and stand right up without even a checker. Its all about confidence. I don't even have any toilet paper.

I bought a pack of construction paper to facilitate my sit-n-check no wipe assurance program. really any surface you can put your rear end on will do but the bright colors really do it for me

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Pooped like 5 times today. All nearly perfect, barely any wipes needed. Just weird having so many.

im thinking theres so such a thing as too many poops a day but im no doodooologist. please refer to my colleague senior poo poo stink MD for all poo related inquiries

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

PUSH HARD DOGGO

edit : well ill be damned it works thanks big dump doggo

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Jul 20, 2020

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

PUSH HARD DOGGO

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

now thats second time this has worked for me. i freakin love that dog who make me poo good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

i just got back from a 5 day hiking trip and i poo poo in the woods everyday at around 7 am

this man is ascended