Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many nugs?
Less than 10 (you are a liar/small child)
30?!
Surely no more than 30
good god
please stop, you are hurting yourself
i reject the laws of man and choose to live as a beast
View Results

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Brute Squad posted:

however many sates the gnawing hunger inside me.

Ah, yes. My favorite number of chicken nuggets is also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Woodpile posted:

Who gets the double yolk eggs? It is a mystery.

no it fucken isnt

the person that gets the double yolk eggs has posted in this very thread

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
Can we discuss the Ideal No. of Tenders/Strips in this thread or is that a whole other beast worthy of its own thread?

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
The last time I got Chicken Nuggers they were smaller. I ordered a 20 piece box but they were like 30+ nugs much smaller than you would expect.

The extra breading surface area is a boon but also this feels like maybe they are trying to cut corners???

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Bk got "Ghost pepper" nugs for October

so on the spicy power level charts, it's gonna be like... 30% as spicy as a slice of fresh jalapeņo pepper?

I bet they will taste pretty good but be disappointingly mild. i have lost all faith in fast food spicy things being actually spicy years ago

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I occasionally think of the phrase "i reject the laws of man and choose to live as a beast" when I order anything big and stupid and messy that you can't eat in one sitting

I came home from Wegmans with an 18" roast beef and provolone sub with horseradish mayo, hot pepper spread, and all the regular veg. Ate the whole thing and nothing else for the rest of the day.

Wife asked "did you seriously eat that entire thing? that's like 2 days worth of food"

i reject the laws of man and choose to live as a beast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
If you eat more than 10 nuggets and don't use multiple sauces (either included with order or from your own personal menagerie of dipping sauces) thats super hosed up

where is your joy de vivre

You don't have to like all the sauces and maybe sometimes you try one and it's not as good as you thought. But if you are painting your chicken nugger magnum opus with only one shade of sauce you are depriving yourself of life experience

my personal favorite for mcnuggets are plum sauce and mustard-based BBQ, the mcdondles sweet and sour and bbq are both perfectly serviceable tho