Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many nugs?
Less than 10 (you are a liar/small child)
30?!
Surely no more than 30
good god
please stop, you are hurting yourself
i reject the laws of man and choose to live as a beast
View Results

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

It’s 10, but they are an additional side (not a fry replacement) and a sandwich of some sort is involved

Yup when McDonald’s runs the 2 for $5, the 10 piece nuggets plus a quarter pounder is a good combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Q_res posted:

Where the hell are you going where this is true?

I made a thread about this before. In some areas, nugget pricing is hosed so it's not necessarily cheaper per nugget when ordering the larger ones. For example in my area a 20 piece nugget is almost 6 bucks, but the 4pc nugget is $1.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Highest Cactus posted:

McDonalds Nugs are 10x for 3.99 or 20x for 5.30something

I was mad finding this out at first, but then thought about how i would have felt after 20 mcnugs and decided I'm probably better off in the long run

Nugget pricing is all over the place. I've made countless threads and posts about it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!