Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many nugs?
Less than 10 (you are a liar/small child)
30?!
Surely no more than 30
good god
please stop, you are hurting yourself
i reject the laws of man and choose to live as a beast
View Results

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I'd assume we're just talking nuggets in general. When I want nuggets, I go Wendy's. The ideal number is 10, with a small chili (or large if I'm really hungry) and a medium chocolate frosty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

halokiller posted:

Reminder that it's cheaper to order 6 nuggets twice than a single 10 nuggets.

Where the hell are you going where this is true?

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

I wasn't really sure where else to put this, but it turns out Arby's Bronco Berry sauce (that comes with their Jalapeno poppers) is a pretty drat solid dipping sauce for nuggets.

I tried it with some Wendy's chicken nuggets (not the spicy) and it was kind of like a variation on Sweet and Sour, but more like Sweet and Spicy. Though "spicy" is a bit of an overstatement. It's more like it kind of suggests/hints at the concept of heat. Might be incredible with some spicy nuggs.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I was given fewer nuggets than I had ordered today. I am rage

As you should be, as you should be.