Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you hate racism,
yes lets destroy it
WHOPPER WEDNESDAY - $2 Whopper 1 Flame Grilled Whopper Wednesdays Only. Purchase required. Exp. 7/8/20
View Results

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Pawn 17 posted:

Goku has been #canceled for extreme racism against Nameks.

Vegeta gets canceled because one time, just one time, years and years ago, he made a bad joke about some bug people and also blew up their planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

didnt he want to kill goku because goku is space king kong

No, he wanted to kill Goku for different reasons. He had no idea Goku was from space. He had no idea he was from space, either. He thought he was in a Fantasy not a Sci-Fi.

His adopted son is half space king kong, so really that's a completely baseless and hurtful accusation.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

i honestly don't know too much about dragon ball z. i watched some of it, it was cool, but i don't know anything before or after freiza

Freiza was very racist and I'm glad Goku killed him.