Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
The boss fights in this game are really fun please tell me everyone agrees and I'm not just weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

YoshiOfYellow posted:

The weirdest argument I've seen is that this game has completely unoriginal bosses because "seriously a boss is colored pencils?" but like...

Name one other game where you fight a case of colored pencils or a tape dispenser.

The boss fight is so fun that I can't honestly give a gently caress that it's "just" a colored pencil case.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Amppelix posted:

i'm sorry but this is the most tired take/joke possible

literally every kids media deals with dark themes except ones that are written for 1-year old babies

Moral guardians will not cease until kids are put into a box with absolutely no way of seeing anything even slightly objectionable