Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
It's important to us that the experience you have posting on the Something Awful⟨™⟩ forums is optimal. If there's anything we can do to improve your posting experience today please let us know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Ya i'd like a second H key on the keyboard u can probably just replace the G i don't use it

Chewbecca

nut posted:

Ya i'd like a second H key on the keyboard u can probably just replace the G i don't use it

Your post has been placed in a queue, and a Posting Support Officer will attend to your enquiry as soon as possible.

You are 69th in the queue.

Thank you for posting on the Something Awful⟨™⟩ forums.

Manifisto

Chewbecca posted:

It's important to us that the experience you have posting on the Something Awful⟨™⟩ forums is optimal. If there's anything we can do to improve your posting experience today please let us know.

is there any way you could make raisins taste better? not individual raisins, just raisins generally, as a food. I think I could post better if I was confident that my next encounter with raisins would be enjoyable.

ty nesamdoom!

Chewbecca

Manifisto posted:

is there any way you could make raisins taste better? not individual raisins, just raisins generally, as a food. I think I could post better if I was confident that my next encounter with raisins would be enjoyable.

Your enquiry has been redirected to our Raisin Enjoyment, Training and Resource Directorate and one of our Support Officers will attend to your enquiry as soon as possible.

You are number 420 in the queue.

Thank you for posting on the Something Awful⟨™⟩ forums.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i brought a honey bun for breakfast and a star crunch for lunch but a big street rat snatched em out of my plastic walmart bag when i was waiting at the crosswalk by the parking garage just now

i need 2 speak 2 a supervisor pronto

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

i would like the option to turn sound effects on

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

vanisher

I would like a service that will print my posts on a small postcard and mail them to my forum friends and enemies.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Chewbecca

prepuce repurposed posted:

i brought a honey bun for breakfast and a star crunch for lunch but a big street rat snatched em out of my plastic walmart bag when i was waiting at the crosswalk by the parking garage just now

i need 2 speak 2 a supervisor pronto

We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been suboptimal, and want you to know we're here for you. One of our patented Animal Nutrition Assistant Leaders has been dispatched to your location in order to deal with your situation.

Please ready yourself for our rigorous and thorough assistance.

We appreciate your choice to post Thank you on the Something Awful⟨™⟩ forums.

Chewbecca

Heather Papps posted:

i would like the option to turn sound effects on

As your request is to do with our patented Something Awful⟨™⟩ Sassy Sound Support, your enquiry has been rerouted to one of our Aural Sound Support officers for review

You are 666 in the queue.

We appreciate you for choosing to post on the Something Awful⟨™⟩ forums.

Chewbecca

vanisher posted:

I would like a service that will print my posts on a small postcard and mail them to my forum friends and enemies.

It appears you are interested in purchasing one of the "Big" addon products from our Premium Posting package for only our most discerning clientele. Your enquiry has been rerouted to one of our Big Premium Posting officers to assist you in completing your purchase.

You are first in the queue.

We appreciate your choice to post on the Something Awful⟨™⟩ forums.

Escape From Noise

Could you tell me why it smells like updog in here?

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Could you tell me why it smells like updog in here?

it's because of the henweigh

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Hello I came in yesterday on my way to take my boy Nurlin to the foot doctor and I wanted to buy a large Coke because the foot doctor is always running behind and Nurlin gets thirsty in the waiting room and throws temper tantrums and he only drinks Coke and I was treated very rudely by the young woman at the register I think her name was Michelle or something like that.