Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

You think you can steal my probes from me?? I swear to God I'll probe everyone ITT faster than you, whoever gets the most probes on the first page wins which will definitely be me but if you do win which you certainly don't but if you do I'll give you archives or something

Whoever posts ITT that isn't nut will be probed with a reason you can choose! Help me win this and finally settle the century old question who of us has the faster trigger finger. Which is me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

drat i can't even probe myself for the points

City of Glompton

3...2...1...GO!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

nut

iamgine PMing me with the exact time ur gonna post ITT beforehand ha ha funny idea just thought of it would be a pretty funny thing ya

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
On your mark...

Get set...

PROBE!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:yikes:

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

nut

anyone else think it's p dumb that desktops have recycle bins like its clearly garbage

nut

would b a shame if GaG rushed to this thread just to find more posts from me

Goons Are Gifts

Everyone pm nut an extended long message to which he replies with equally long words while posting ITT I'd be very grateful TIA

Goons Are Gifts

hey nut this is a new post quick probe it ohhh it's just me

nut

would b a shame to probe me by accident!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

May the best prober win.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

weird i don't seem to be getting everyone's PMs to conspire and make sure i know exactly when ur ognna post and also the reason

nut

my hands hurt

Goons Are Gifts

hey it's me GaG you should def plan ur next post with nut out of a sense of civic duty and love

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jul 10, 2020

nut

i've aged

nut

ook i have to work for like an hour know i will take all posts for the next hour personally and i'll be sad so sad ask urself could u do that make someone so sad weepy literal tears will flow down my rosy cheeks on2 the earth below just so low i'll feel it'll be a mess

Goons Are Gifts

No it's fine, you have official mod approval to post anyways. Right now, at best. All at once. Do it. DO IT. POST! POST!!!!

nut

:q:

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I can't sleep without being probed.

Help me sleep. Especially if it's at a really inopportune time like when I'm making snacks or having a jog or something.

Manifisto

okay fellas, bring it

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

Faster that nut?

Not likely.

Have you seen the way nut's legs move?

Goons Are Gifts

Ok I'm gonna need everyone to stop posting when I'm not refreshing this page alright, I am doing a lot of things right now including very importantly eating cheese and I feel like I am being slowed down because of the cheese

nut

we're getting a thunderstorm and the power here just flickered but no matter who gag is close friends with i will rise above this cheap trik

Goons Are Gifts

Zeus is my pal and he'll get you

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Goons Are Great posted:

Zeus is my pal and he'll get you

:science:

vanisher

Who will win

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Goons Are Gifts

goddamnit Zeus' precision used to be higher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

gently caress me up, friends

Goons Are Gifts

ok nut is sending me funny videos to distract me from winning this is getting out of hand no one post until I'm finished laughing

nut

Goons Are Great posted:

ok nut is sending me funny videos to distract me from winning this is getting out of hand no one post until I'm finished laughing

:evilbuddy:

alnilam

ty manifisto

nut

sure would b a shame if this first page filled up with posts u couldn't probe on drat cant even imagine it

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Someone probe me, i'm awating a probing.

probe me because my funny image didnt appear and i am bad at byob

Goons Are Gifts

Ok even though this is mathematically not really possible anymore assuming we don't change the number of posts per page, I still am going to fight until someone snipes page 2 because what would I be if I wouldn't go down swinging and posting and probing

xcheopis

Please admire this fine fluffy fellow who is cuddly and sweet

Escape From Noise

You don't have what it TAKES!

nut

we should prob save u a message slot where u can do your losing speech, GaG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

bump

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!